Photo Album

Got some cool shots there. Why the toilet though :?: I mean doesn't seem to fit :roll:.

I had to work to get that photo! It was in the basement of an old, dark, scary building, with cobwebs everywhere! Oh, okay, maybe you're right; I'll delete the pic! :roll:

Thanks for the kind words about the album! :grin:

I love to take photos as well. Mine are all mostly sporting events. I like them action shots over them posed ones. My Nikon goes everywhere with me.

I love to take photos as well. Mine are all mostly sporting events. I like them action shots over them posed ones. My Nikon goes everywhere with me.

I much prefer candid shots to posed ones! I shoot with a Nikon, too! I'm in a dilemma when I want to go metal detecting, as I want to take photos, too, and there isn't much time to do both things!! :?:

I much prefer candid shots to posed ones! I shoot with a Nikon, too! I'm in a dilemma when I want to go metal detecting, as I want to take photos, too, and there isn't much time to do both things!! :?:

I have a few albums, but my pics are all posed and with an IPhone. :lol:

But I am getting inspiration from you guys. Something I have always wanted to get into. I agree, Fred Sanford has got some talent. Now off to look at yours!

A wonderful selection of photos on your album. I particularly like the ones of the natural world. What a majestic and colourful globe we have the privilege to live on?

Last edited:
Many thanks for all the kind comments! I drive myself crazy sometimes trying to split my time between metal detecting and photography! :)

Tractor (1 hour star trail)

How do you do this type of photo?

I want to do this at a spot in milford NH lookout rock. when there is a new moon the view up there at night is cool!!

I liked all the pictures, my favorite was the one with you holding the fridge door and it looked like you were in a space capsule.. great pictures! I hope you get a chance to metal detect at some ghost towns and take pictures... or even some mines..

Thanks for sharing

Just was checking out your new album . Great works. As I wrote in some of the comments, you definitely have a unique ,refreshing, style. Look forward to seeing more. Love the creativity and lighting in your photos.

Back
Top Bottom