Having another good year!

Yeah, if I saw that sign out there, I would know it was my friend, Jose, that put it out there!🥸
Seriously, amigo, it has been a blast hunting this location with you this spring. And although I am a little behind you on the silver count (32 at this location), those multiple shiny days are nothing short of amazing (especially that 4 coin spill). Now get back out there and land #49 and #50!

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Hey Tom, I didn't get to go out today, it was just too warm for me earlier today. I only wish it was as cool earlier as it is right now! 69 degrees. Might try tomorrow amigo.

Great silver finds! Id be happy to hit that in one year. Congrats!

Wow !! that IS a great year !!! I'd say you're on pace for 100+ .
How many did you dig last year?
Are most of your sites parks or permissions or a mix???
I just crossed over 20 and thought I was having a good year. We had a horrible snowy winter this year and got a horribly late start.....And like you say, silvers are just plain old getting tough to find anymore.....
Well, good luck with the rest of the year , and oh don't worry about when or how much you're posting, its all good stuff.

Beautiful picture and amazing hunting, congrats!!!
Thanks GS, I sent this to one of my hunting buddies and he said "hey you should post this, It's an awesome pic" so I did.

Thats a great wedge of silver. Congrats .
Thanks Brewser, I hope I can keep adding to the pile, it's getting tough though, I went today and got skunked, just one wheat and some clad.

Very nice silver count. Keep hitting it until the silver dries up, then invest in a larger coil and go back. ;)

Thanks Bajanick, I do have a big coil for my Max and have done very well with it. Right now I'm just having too much fun with my Nox, and hard to pry it out of my fingers.:lol:

Great silver finds! Id be happy to hit that in one year. Congrats!
Thanks and hope you do TommyJay!

Wow !! that IS a great year !!! I'd say you're on pace for 100+ .
How many did you dig last year?
Are most of your sites parks or permissions or a mix???
I just crossed over 20 and thought I was having a good year. We had a horrible snowy winter this year and got a horribly late start.....And like you say, silvers are just plain old getting tough to find anymore.....
Well, good luck with the rest of the year , and oh don't worry about when or how much you're posting, its all good stuff.

I didn't keep count last year, only had a few months before the snow kicked in, but a good guess would be around 30. My best year was 2018 and was 4 silver short of 100. You say you just crossed over 20 and thought you were having a good year, and I say you are having an awesome year! Places where My friends and I hunt are found by doing research and keeping our ears open to the news, older folks can tell you where they used to have get together's, where the circus used to camp at when they came into town. Old baseball fields. Anywhere where there was a lot of activity going on.
GL and HH bobac!

Thanks T2s, hope your having a good year yourselves!
I do it for the exercise so I'll be out there good year or not!
Love this hobby!

Back
Top Bottom