• Forum server maintanace Friday night.(around 7PM Centeral time)
    Website will be off line for a short while.

You may need to log out, log back in after we're back online.

Most coins in one hunt

TerryEastTexas

Forum Supporter
I went to the local highschool this morning. I found 91 coins in about three hours and my back was killing me but what a blast.

Attachments

• 11506_91cts_928.jpg
    11506_91cts_928.jpg
    55.7 KB · Views: 500
Nice, Terry. Sure is a lot of bending tho'.
At my age, I automatically kneel down. (doesn't hurt to say a prayer while I'm down there either. :D)

Terry 55 said:
I went to the local highschool this morning. I found 91 coins in about three hours and my back was killing me but what a blast.

What part of the school ground did you find the most coins?...just wondering :lol:

Beats my one day coin total by at least forty coins. What was the breakdown? Hopefully it wasn't 90 pennies and 1 nickel :lol:

Joe I'm soooooo sore in every fiber of my body. I found them in any place I could swing. I was running 3 and 4 bars. The break down was 82 pennies, ugh.

There comes a painful point in every MD'ers day at which you have to start skipping clad pennies. That's point is 20 for me, lol.

Terry I need to build my rep back up to a postin' freak, so I'll just jump in here and say "cool" .... no, for real pretty good haul.
I've been detecting a very little bit at some woodchip parks when the temp goes about 25 or so [and them woodchips freeze up so bad your just not going to get anything under a couple inches].
Looking forward to the coming thaw and my new tector which I should be getting in a month or so.

Congrats Terry !!

wow!!! Terry, THAT'S what I call digging some Coins!! :yes:

Looks like you had a Great Time!!

Frank

I had a great time Frank. Even with all the pain. sniff
Ain't it the truth Glenny. They are a constant source for laying out the cash, literally. :grin:

Back
Top Bottom