• Forum server maintanace Friday night.(around 7PM Centeral time)
    Website will be off line for a short while.

You may need to log out, log back in after we're back online.

Having another good year!

BuscaPlata

Forum Supporter
I don't post very much anymore so I was thinking, maybe I should just post when I get to a certain number of silver while i'm still able to find them cause it's getting awful hard to find spots like this one. The last count at this place is 13. Twelve guys and one gal hitting this place. Anyways a couple weeks ago I went 5 days straight with no silver, then I went 5 days straight with one silver per day, then 2 days nothing then 1 day 2 silver. I took a few day off then went early this morning and got 2 more to make my total for the year of 48 silver coins and 2 pieces of sterling. If I get to 75 FTY I'll post another pic. Getting really tough though, the grass is getting taller the mosquitoes will be coming back and then the heat and humidity! I used to be able to handle that easy when I was younger, but that was many many years ago. Hey HH and thanks for looking!

Attachments

• 100_8332.jpg
    100_8332.jpg
    77.2 KB · Views: 436
Last edited:
Congrats, that's a whole lotta silver :cool:

Go buy a bunch of signs, post them while no one else is around. Have the place to yourself.

iu

OK, maybe not :laughing:

Dang BP, thats a nice pile of silver. Congrats on all the great finds. WOW 48 n its only Mid-May. You should hit 100Fty no problem. And don't be stingy, share pics and the stories that go with them. Good luck Mark

No doubt Jose your having one fantastic year. That is a beautiful picture of the your Silver finds. Very impressive indeed! Do us a favor thou and post when you hit 60 so we can follow your progress and then again at 75. Hey don't let those pesky skeeters slow you down. Just put on some deet and and prep your swatting hand for a little action. :yes: Trapper

Wow, fantastic year! Thanks for the inspiration!
Your welcome jhanson, thank you!

That's not a good year you are having...that's a Great year! You found big, small and a few in-between silvers too. Congrats on the four dozen silvers fty!
Thanks JAK, we'll see how far this keeps up.

Congrats, that's a whole lotta silver :cool:

Go buy a bunch of signs, post them while no one else is around. Have the place to yourself.

iu

OK, maybe not :laughing:

:laughing: I don't think this would work Gauntlet, I know 6 of those 13 and I'm sure they would figure it out in a second!:lol:

Whole lotta Silver Goin On!!! Awesome 5 months into the Year!!! Congrats!!!
Thanks Digger, I appreciate it, and good luck to you for the rest of the year!

Yeah, if I saw that sign out there, I would know it was my friend, Jose, that put it out there!🥸
Seriously, amigo, it has been a blast hunting this location with you this spring. And although I am a little behind you on the silver count (32 at this location), those multiple shiny days are nothing short of amazing (especially that 4 coin spill). Now get back out there and land #49 and #50!

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Very nice silver count. Keep hitting it until the silver dries up, then invest in a larger coil and go back. ;)

Way to go, amigo. You’re killing it this year.
Thanks Scott! hope you had a great hunt yesterday!

Dang BP, thats a nice pile of silver. Congrats on all the great finds. WOW 48 n its only Mid-May. You should hit 100Fty no problem. And don't be stingy, share pics and the stories that go with them. Good luck Mark
Thanks Mark, well not much to tell on most of the silver, I get a good signal dig it up and walla! Silver! There could be a cool story on that Walker though.
I was swinging the coil through this area that had a lot of trash, my Nox was sounding like a machine gun and I was ready to get out of there when I got a good beep, out comes a memorial penny so I keep going and I get another good beep, out comes a wheat. So I says to myself,....I think I better stick around a bit, long story short I hit a beep but numbers jumping all over, dig it up and out pops the Walker with a wheat and a Rosie. There see! I'm not stingy, just lazy!:lol:

Great silver finds. Keep hitting that place you have. I would be camped out their and hunting also at night.
Hey maxxkatt, I can't do that anymore my friend, I'm close to 76, you and chillforlife must be young'uns. Thanks!

I'm with Maxxkatt, 24/7 until i couldn't dig any more. Way to go.
Maybe 30 years ago chillforlife, Thanks!

Congrats on all your success .
Thank you sir!

Way to go. I keep trying, but silvers seem to be hard to come by for me.
Thanks beepsticker, you just got to hunt a good location, I know its tough but keep trying, it will come. Don't give up my friend!

No doubt Jose your having one fantastic year. That is a beautiful picture of the your Silver finds. Very impressive indeed! Do us a favor thou and post when you hit 60 so we can follow your progress and then again at 75. Hey don't let those pesky skeeters slow you down. Just put on some deet and and prep your swatting hand for a little action. :yes: Trapper

Thanks Jack, I will post at the 60 if I get there my friend but it's gonna be tough cause I cannot take the heat and humidity like I used to anymore. The skeeters like you said, can be taken care of with some deet.
I'll give it my best Amigo!

Congrats! That's a great year so far.
Thanks Longbow62! Have a great rest of the year my friend!

Back
Top Bottom