Another barber and more silver.

Bajanick

Elite Member
Saturday, first spot got 2 wheaties, 54 and 55.

Next spot was a large dirt strip in front of an old house on a very pricey section of the city. I got A 1908 Barber dime here.
It looks like someone had just detected this right before me because I could see disturbed dirt/filled holes, there were 3 old nuts, a crusty zincoln and a dirty clad quarter laying right on the surface.

Sunday, after striking out at the first spot, I headed to a spot I had hunted bafore and ended up with a 51 wheatie.

While driving home and feeling a little depressed with no silver in hand I spotted this old house with a dirt strip, It looks like ivy had just been torn out and removed all along the strip. I Got A 62 rosie, A 61 Washington and A 39 wheatie. My first Silver Washington in a long time.

A lady came out and asked what I was doing, I told her looking for coins (she thought I was working on the trees) She told me good luck and went back inside.

Last weekend I found three buried loose sprinklers, this weekend I found four and 5 sprinkler inserts. :shock: Adding them to my brass collection.

Thanks for looking.

Attachments

• 05152022-1.jpg
    05152022-1.jpg
    56.5 KB · Views: 188
  • 05152022-2.jpg
    05152022-2.jpg
    62.4 KB · Views: 180
Saturday, first spot got 2 wheaties, 54 and 55.

Next spot was a large dirt strip in front of an old house on a very pricey section of the city. I got A 1908 Barber dime here.
It looks like someone had just detected this right before me because I could see disturbed dirt/filled holes, there were 3 old nuts, a crusty zincoln and a dirty clad quarter laying right on the surface.

Sunday, after striking out at the first spot, I headed to a spot I had hunted bafore and ended up with a 51 wheatie.

While driving home and feeling a little depressed with no silver in hand I spotted this old house with a dirt strip, It looks like ivy had just been torn out and removed all along the strip. I Got A 62 rosie, A 61 Washington and A 39 wheatie. My first Silver Washington in a long time.

A lady came out and asked what I was doing, I told her looking for coins (she thought I was working on the trees) She told me good luck and went back inside.

Last weekend I found three buried loose sprinklers, this weekend I found four and 5 sprinkler inserts. :shock: Adding them to my brass collection.

Thanks for looking.
Very Nice!!! Congrats!!! Great Day!!!

A couple of very nice and successful outings Nick. Congrats on the Barber, the Rosie and the Silver Washington. Also pretty nice additions to the brass collection. Trapper

Good job on sticking with it and bringing home the silver!
Yea, I was pretty determined.
Thanks longbow

Very Nice!!! Congrats!!! Great Day!!!
Thanks Digger RJ

A couple of very nice and successful outings Nick. Congrats on the Barber, the Rosie and the Silver Washington. Also pretty nice additions to the brass collection. Trapper
Thanks Trapper

Congrats on the silvers especially adding a Barber to the mix!
Thanks JAK

Congrats on the silver and wheats Nick. You have ben doing quite well lately, keep it up. Good luck. Mark
Thanks Mark

Man you do well! Congrats on the silver trio! I'd love to find a Barber.

I look for places to hunt all the time, Either when I am driving or using online map programs coupled with real estate websites to find the age of houses so I can hunt the curb strips.

Thanks GroundSweeper

Back
Top Bottom