Two more Sterlings

Leave-No-Coins-Behind

Forum Supporter
Today, I decided to hunt a park that I had hit about a year ago. At that prior time I had found three sterling rings. One of the rings had an inlay of turquoise.

Well, today was another ringer of a day, whereby, I found two .925 rings. Again, for whatever reasons, I been finding larger rings this year. Today's larger ring was about 3" deep and the smaller bent ring was about 6" deep.

The ground conditions were ideal today. The dirt had just enough moisture as help amplify the target signals.

Since I have not found a silver coin in a while, I will gladly accept these rings as a consolation prize.

Attachments

• IMG_2725.jpg
    IMG_2725.jpg
    82.9 KB · Views: 211
  • IMG_2726.jpg
    IMG_2726.jpg
    71.1 KB · Views: 211
  • IMG_2727.jpg
    IMG_2727.jpg
    74.7 KB · Views: 214
  • IMG_2728.jpg
    IMG_2728.jpg
    96.9 KB · Views: 212
Congrats on the double sterling day John and of course the clad haul also. The one is awesome, wonder whats up with all the marking. Good luck. Mark

Thank you!

Those cleaned up nicely. Love the turquoise too. Very nice finds! And look at all the clad!

Thanks dopeitstom! This year silver rings have been coming in slow and steady. It would certainly be nice is a gold ring would sneak in there once in a while. :D

Very Nice!!! Congrats!!!

Thanks Digger RJ! This location where I found these two rings is probably my best location for finding rings. I only wish I could say that about silver coins.

Congrats on the double sterling day John and of course the clad haul also. The one is awesome, wonder whats up with all the marking. Good luck. Mark

Thanks Mark! That one turquoise rings even looks like there is silver inlayed into the stone. Hopefully, my next treat will be a silver coin. But, either way. it is all good. Have to hit these places before the ground dries up like concrete.

No sham in this little scamper John. Healthy dose of Sterling and a little bit of clad for the icing. Keep the count rising as your having a fantastic year. Trapper

Thank you!

No sham in this little scamper John. Healthy dose of Sterling and a little bit of clad for the icing. Keep the count rising as your having a fantastic year. Trapper

Thanks Trapper! I been going out less, but it seems the hunts have been pretty productive. Even been re-hitting old sites and been finding some of the goods. Big pieces of sterling have been ok, but that elusive silver coin is still the challenge. Thanks again for your comments!

Congrats JAK!!! I'm loving the turquoise ring.

F5

Thanks Sider_F5! This is the second turquoise ring I recovered from this location. In fact, I have to say, this location has given me most number of rings. Finding any real ring is always a special treat for me.

Two nice silver rings! Congrats :)

Thanks GroundSweeper! I was glad I did not find any junker rings at this site. It is amazing how this hobby goes, and with somedays it all comes together.

Thank you!

2 silver rings !! great hunting. Congrats on the finds.

Thanks Brewser! I started out the year strong on silver coins, but then it came to a trickle. But in its place now silver rings are stating to pickup.

Congrats ! That much engraving on the inner side of the ring is quite a rarity .
I'd bet all those markings tell a story .

Thanks Soil Surgeon! I thinking those engravings around the .925 are probably the markers trade mark sort of a thing. Thanks again for checking out these finds and your comment.

Very nice finds JAk! Congrats! No silver rings for me yet this year.

Thanks BuscaPlata! As you know, it is funning how this game goes. Sometimes we find silver coins and sometimes its jewelry and sometimes it both. But I sure like when I find both! :yes:

Back
Top Bottom