Big Shiny, Sunbaked Surface Merc & a Chunky Ring

Holy cow, you're really putting together a stellar year already !!!! 35 huh ? Wow..... Niccccccce.
It was a harsh winter up here this year . My hands were really tied until March ....

It been a pretty pleasing season for my since then though. Just hope we don't start working 6 days a week again all summer, which its kind of looking that way.....

Anyyyyywhoooooo.....Congrats on the goodies......
I got two sweet ones today .....waiting for the vids to upload.....

Very nice group of hunts, Mark! Congrats on Big Shiny, and all your other goodies, that was a nice stretch of finds. Am working on a possible killer lead here in Montana, just need the weather to dry out a bit.

You just dug one of everything there recently didn’t you? That’s what we call “variety”.:lol: Very nice Mark!

Thanks Kevin, for me finding all different kinds of stuff is what keeps me interested. Good luck. Mark

Very nice. Hard work pays off.
Not many would call that a ‘slow start’

Cpackjr thank you. When starting a hunt, I say silver early, silver often. And if I find silver or a cool old relic its makes the hunt alot more enjoyable as opposed to digging trash for the first couple hours and being frustrated. Good luck. Mark

Great hunt with a variety of finds........ Congrats. :clapping:

Thanks Nick. Doing pretty well this year. Hope my luck holds up. Good luck to you. Mark

Holy cow, you're really putting together a stellar year already !!!! 35 huh ? Wow..... Niccccccce.
It was a harsh winter up here this year . My hands were really tied until March ....

It been a pretty pleasing season for my since then though. Just hope we don't start working 6 days a week again all summer, which its kind of looking that way.....

Anyyyyywhoooooo.....Congrats on the goodies......
I got two sweet ones today .....waiting for the vids to upload.....

Thank you Bob, like you I have not got out as much as I would have liked but I suppose I should be happy with the success I have had. Will check out the vids. Good luck. Mark

Very nice group of hunts, Mark! Congrats on Big Shiny, and all your other goodies, that was a nice stretch of finds. Am working on a possible killer lead here in Montana, just need the weather to dry out a bit.

Thank you David I have been enjoying a pretty good run on finds. Good to hear you have a hot prospect lined up. Can't wait to see your finds. Good luck. Mark

Been wondering where your reports have been Mark. Well they are on display now and some very impressive recoveries for sure. War Nickels, Big and small Silver's along with Buffalo's and buttons. Treasure abound! Most impressive for me was the 1920 Wheat only because on my last outing I also dug a 1920 wheat in about the same great condition only mine had a S mint mark.:lol: Congrats my friend on some very fine hunting. Trapper

Awesome finds my friend! We definitely need to get out again soon and see what we can dig up. I am lucky to have had the pleasure of getting to hunt with Mark regularly. I can vouch for what a dedicated hunter he is. He certainly earns his finds! He's a great example for sites never being truly hunted out. He regularly goes back to sites we have both hunted together and still finds the goods! Keep up the good work!

Been wondering where your reports have been Mark. Well they are on display now and some very impressive recoveries for sure. War Nickels, Big and small Silver's along with Buffalo's and buttons. Treasure abound! Most impressive for me was the 1920 Wheat only because on my last outing I also dug a 1920 wheat in about the same great condition only mine had a S mint mark.:lol: Congrats my friend on some very fine hunting. Trapper

Trapper thank you. I should post more often, but like you I like to wait till I have a little more meat on the bone before the Barbeque. Ha ha. I love digging old wheats, and anything I get with an S mint I know frosts Tom's nether region. You are off and running, and I see with some new strategy and if we want to add silvers I guess thats what it will take. Good luck and take pal. Mark

Awesome finds my friend! We definitely need to get out again soon and see what we can dig up. I am lucky to have had the pleasure of getting to hunt with Mark regularly. I can vouch for what a dedicated hunter he is. He certainly earns his finds! He's a great example for sites never being truly hunted out. He regularly goes back to sites we have both hunted together and still finds the goods! Keep up the good work!

Ryan thanks for the ringing endorsement, I should buy you breakfast on our next meet up. Ha ha. Don't sell yourself short young man, you have been picking up on the technique quite well and I'm sure if time allowed we would be seeing quite a bit more posts with shiny in the title. And yes another hunt should be sooner than later, and maybe we should invite a new member. MAYBE. We'll talk. For now don't work too hard. Mark

Awesome finds Mark! You’re really hammering the silver! Congrats!

Toad, Thank you, Silver Silver Silver Think silver. Ha ha. I try to think that on every hunt. It pays off sometimes. And you have not been doing too shabby yourself this year my friend. Good luck. Mark

Back
Top Bottom