CTX3030 replacement

The Equinox was the replacement for the CTX. Minelab recognized the slow and aluggish processing of the CTX had been passed by with the Xp deus and Notka Makro Machines and even stated they had ttaken the bbs/fbs as far as they could thus they introduced the Equinox and multi-iq technology. It may not be the successor some of you wanted, but it was the successor. Now a hybrid of the CTX and Equinox could be the next step, with the processing speed and ability to work in mineralized soil of the Equinox combined with the target Id abilities of the Ctx. Who know what ML has come up with but it surely will come out soon to answer the D2

The Equinox was the replacement for the CTX. Minelab recognized the slow and aluggish processing of the CTX D2

You happen to have a link to a Minelab document?

I’ll take slow and sluggish processing all day long over the other 2 detectors mentioned. People need to learn how to use it and set it up.

I don’t think it was a replacement for the CTX. While the equinox is great, it’s not in the same league as the ctx especially on deep silver coins. The equinox is great at what it does and will find the gold.

I tried man! Hunted for 6 hours today and all I have to show for it is a pile of trash and an aching back.
reason you where useing the xpdeus ii junk
stick the dirty 3030 great machine

Back
Top Bottom