Whites TRX field test Post any links you find!

Mine will be here Monday. Gonna put it through my own tests against my pistol probe. I'll let others submerge theirs for days. I'm more interested in in ground depth results. Propointer, automax, pro find all were no match for the pistol probe depth. Hoping the TRX will make my pistol probe the back up. We shall see:D Don't think Da fox tested a pistol probe?

Why no delete button like other forums?

I'll post my honest opinion about the two. I got years experience on the pistol probe. Won't take long to make an impression. Tired of toting a probe that looks like a gun around schools. Hopefully the TRX is my new number one!
Delete all you can do is erase and put a dot for a comment:no:

Why no delete button like other forums?

To keep threads from becoming irrelevant by member deletions. You can edit your own post for a period of time. If you need something changed, just contact one of the Admins/Mods.

To keep threads from becoming irrelevant by member deletions. You can edit your own post for a period of time. If you need something changed, just contact one of the Admins/Mods.
Ok, just seems silly, when you type something that is irrelevant you can not remove the post.. but no problem

Back
Top Bottom