Big Boy Hobbies

SamuelLJackson

Not to long ago I placed an order for headphones from BBH, there was a bit of a mix up and I received the wrong pair. I gave Bart a call, and he was able to find my order, and send out the right pair right away. He even reimbursed me for the return shipping even after I told him it wasn't worth the effort.

Today it's easy for anybody to make a website and start selling products from their garage. You never really know who you're dealing with. If everything goes smoothly, than it doesn't really matter who you buy form.

However, Bart and BBH have won a customer for life. It nice to know when something goes wrong the's someone out there that still believes in customer service and know how to recover from a less than perfect experience.

I can't recommend Bart and Big Boy Hobbies enough.

Not long ago, I purchased a 4.5 in. super snipe search coil for my AT Pro from Big Boys Hobbies. I received it faster than lightening. It's a good coil and I am glad to have it. I talked to Bart when I purchased it. He told me that I probably would like the 5 x 8 in. coil better. But, I bought the super snipe. I am glad to have it, but Bart was right. If you want to buy ONE coil, I think, as Bart suggested, the 5 x 8 in. would likely work out better over all in trashy areas. I asked Bart a few questions about a Garrett 2500 and he took the time to bring me up to speed on the 2500 and a couple other products. Big Boys Hobbies and Bart will be my first stop when I am shopping for metal detecting equipment. I am well pleased with my contact and purchasing with Big Boys Toys. Five stars!!

Bart is a great great guy, I purchase all of my gear from him.

It's so refreshing to be able to talk directly to THE man in charge every time you call, because he is the one answering the phone. He also is very good about explaining his inventory to me, so I get exactly what I am looking for. Bart is Good People :yes:

Same experience here, recently ordered an E-trac, it was easy as pie working with Bart and it got here with a quickness. He'll have my business and will be recommended to my friends. Thanks.

Bart is a great great guy, I purchase all of my gear from him.

It's so refreshing to be able to talk directly to THE man in charge every time you call, because he is the one answering the phone. He also is very good about explaining his inventory to me, so I get exactly what I am looking for. Bart is Good People :yes:

Thanks Jressman! Yes if you call or email I am the one you will get. Need a job? lol

I've used Bart for 3 separate purchases so far and he is a class act.

thumbsupsmileyexcellet-1.gif

I remember about a year ago when I ordered my F2 I called his number on a Sunday, planning on getting a recording telling me what his hours were. Instead it went to his cell phone. He took the time to get my order going and I had it mid week.

Bought my first AT pro from him and the transaction was great,super fast shipping,so when i got ready to buy my second (because i moved up to a v3i and it was just more than i wanted) i never even thought twice about who to call. Cant wait to get it.

Back
Top Bottom