• Forum server maintanace tonight.
    Website will be off line for a short while.

You may need to log out, log back in after we're back online.

i love this ring

kini

One of my favorite rings. In 1525, near where I live, a castle was sacked. In the so-called Peasants' War. (https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/German_Peasants'_War)
According to old sources, however, the robbers were shot up near the castle by the nobles. After a long research I finally found this place in 2015. Whether it is from the castle or not cannot be determined beyond a doubt, but I suspect it is.

Attachments

• PENT3756.jpg
    PENT3756.jpg
    45.5 KB · Views: 1,845
  • 4.jpg
    4.jpg
    53.9 KB · Views: 1,854
  • 5.jpg
    5.jpg
    45.5 KB · Views: 1,836
  • PENT3762.jpg
    PENT3762.jpg
    35.7 KB · Views: 1,836
  • PENT3765.jpg
    PENT3765.jpg
    24.4 KB · Views: 1,834
Very beautiful ring with a whole lot of character. I have found many rings, many gold and silver, but my favorite is still the oldest looking rings with the most character. True works of art!

Very nice. What kind of stones are they? From my high school German class 50+ years ago i only remember "Die platenspeiler ist kaput". Now that record players are passe all my language efforts are kaput.

Dang that's a long time ago. Knights in shinning armor. Congrats on the ring! What's the terrain like - woods?

Yes in the woods. Next to the ring i found a MK2 grenade that had to be detonated by bomb squad. They then congratulated me on my new birthday.

Very nice. What kind of stones are they? From my high school German class 50+ years ago i only remember "Die platenspeiler ist kaput". Now that record players are passe all my language efforts are kaput.

:laughing:
I can help you relearn. "Mein Spotify hat keine Netzwerkverbindung" --> my spotify is offline.

I think you call it garnet gemstone.

All I can say is wow!!! nice ring. The Garnets around here are much darker. Almost black in color

WOW! thats amazing. :thumbsup:

Kind of makes our 100 year old stagecoach holdups sound like they happend yesterday. :giggle:

Great ring.. if you do an analysis on the stone you might be able to get a more exact date.. providing you can determine the origins of the stone.

Back
Top Bottom