Family Friendly Funny Photo Edits

Coinboy

Aah! I just knew I should have signed up for cross country at school this year! Luckily I got the 9x5 coil for my simplex so i can swing ultra fast! Love it!!! :laughing::laughing::laughing:

PS I accept donations for the coinboy fan club! :laughing:

You might have to start printing out some of these and keep them in a notebook , with your detecting gear :laughing:

Good thing he's coin popping with a screwdriver instead of digging holes there !

Looks like Mud got a fantastic detecting permission ! :laughing::laughing::laughing:
Muds_super_permission.jpg

Did he recover something for Spongbob or is Spongbob just cheering for his success ?

Looks like Scuba was doing a diving recovery in cartoon land ! :laughing::laughing::laughing:
Scuba_in_Spongebob_territory.jpg

Daves surface finds coin jar

Is this how Dave has fun on days he's not detecting or collecting surface finds at Sonic ? :laughing::laughing::laughing:
View attachment 473736

Funny thing since i got back to Florida a couple of weeks ago i had to start a new jar . Wife liberated my old one to help with the coin shortage back home. She has been releasing them back into the wild at her work at the airport in exchange of good old paper currency. But at least now she sees some value in the hobby.:laughing:

Grand prize includes exclusive rights to detect the next street or sidewalk tear-out !

Looks like Coinboy entered the speed detecting contest last year ! :laughing::laughing::laughing:
Coinboys_speed_detecting_audience.jpg

Did he think "I knew I should have detected that area first !" ? :)

Looks like Dave missed a chance at a big silver coin to another detectorist at the beach :laughing::laughing::laughing:
Daves_recent_beach_hunt.jpg

Dave on beach in Florida

Looks like Dave missed a chance at a big silver coin to another detectorist at the beach :laughing::laughing::laughing:
View attachment 474027

Even a day getting skunked on a beach in Florida is better than a day back in Missouri in the cold. Hope to get back out there and do better before i have to return to winter weather . Note i have on my leg mounted pinpointer holder i really like that unit very handy. I also have my 4 inch coil on my Fisher F4 , should of brought my stock coil to cover that area.

Last edited:
Even a day getting skunked on a beach in Florida is better than a day back in Missouri in the cold. Hope to get back out there and do better before i have to return to winter weather . Note i have on my leg mounted pinpointer holder i really like that unit very handy. I also have my 4 inch coil on my Fisher F4 , should of brought my stock coil to cover that area.

:lol: yep, even a day detecting without good finds is better than not detecting at all :lol:

How you can get several more hunts in there in Florida before going back to the cold in Missouri !
:detector::lotsasnow::snowing:

Back
Top Bottom