Speed clad

chackadaux

Was the name of the game this morning.
I got off of work and felt good. Stopped at the park on the way home. I set my timer for 40min and tried to see how many quarters I can dig in 40min. Well I probably went more like 50mins. But I dug 37. I thought I got 20 or a few more. It was a good exercise. [emoji23]
Now time for a nap, I have work tonight.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

That's a quarter every 1.35 minutes.

Which , if you could keep up that pace, would be : $11.11 p/h . Which, since you figure it's tax-free : Is probably better than a minimum wage job. And : Is a lot more fun than working anyhow ! :laughing:

Was the name of the game this morning.
I got off of work and felt good. Stopped at the park on the way home. I set my timer for 40min and tried to see how many quarters I can dig in 40min. Well I probably went more like 50mins. But I dug 37. I thought I got 20 or a few more. It was a good exercise. [emoji23]
Now time for a nap, I have work tonight.

That's a quarter every 1.35 minutes.

Which , if you could keep up that pace, would be : $11.11 p/h . Which, since you figure it's tax-free : Is probably better than a minimum wage job. And : Is a lot more fun than working anyhow ! :laughing:

Excellent chackadaux , Congrats! Last night I achieved the blistering pace of
$.05/ph . Location,location,location.

I’m finally starting to realize that, location, location, location is not just a saying.
I know this park has a lot of clad and I’m sure some rings. When I’ve been hunting spots looking for older things it’s nice to just be able to go there and dig some clad. I was only targeting quarters there’s move lots more. But I’m trying to space it out so I don’t scar up the park. I don’t want to get kicked out.

But I’ve been researching trying to find real old areas in town that haven’t been hit yet. I have a few I need to just ask for permission.

Back
Top Bottom