**Revived** Forum Member Map

You can add me as well, zip code 76182, North Richland Hills, TX. I am up for coinshooting, park hunting, relic hunting, demos, just about anything. I use a Deus 2, CTX3030 and Equinox 800. Thanks!

If you can add me to the map also.. I live in zip code 19134 Philadelphia PA. I'm nterested in coin shooting, Relic hunting, park hunting. I like researching areas and looking to find a friend with same interest. I'm also willing to show those that are new to the hobby the little I already know. I use the Nokta Makro Anfibio and Nokta Makro Simplex+.. thanks

If you can add me to the map also.. I live in zip code 19134 Philadelphia PA. I'm nterested in coin shooting, Relic hunting, park hunting. I like researching areas and looking to find a friend with same interest. I'm also willing to show those that are new to the hobby the little I already know. I use the Nokta Makro Anfibio and Nokta Makro Simplex+.. thanks

Got you on the map, thanks!

Nocatee Florida, 32081
(halfway between Jax and St. Augustine)
Equinox 800, detecting 50+ years.
Parks, shallow water, beach, and private property hunting for coins and relics. Enjoy researching historical maps.

Thank you for this great tool!

Please add me to the map.

Ruckersville Virginia (22923)
Equinox 800, Garrett ATX, Fisher CZ-7a
Pretty much anything, mostly do organized hunts (DIV and Digstock) due to no permissions.
First find was a US plate in 1968, nothing much since but lots of fun.

Please add me to the map.

Ruckersville Virginia (22923)
Equinox 800, Garrett ATX, Fisher CZ-7a
Pretty much anything, mostly do organized hunts (DIV and Digstock) due to no permissions.
First find was a US plate in 1968, nothing much since but lots of fun.
Got you placed in Ruckersville - thanks!

Thank you for this tool. My zip is 30004. Alpharetta, GA. I am as "green" as they come - waiting for my MD (Nox 900).

Thank you for this tool. My zip is 30004. Alpharetta, GA. I am as "green" as they come - waiting for my MD (Nox 900).

Welcome to the forum TonyLo! Got you placed on the map - congrats on the new machine! The 900 is on my short list for potential upgrade maybe this time next year...
Enon, Ohio 45323, I like getting outside and digging stuff...

Got you on the map, too, szugelder!

I would like to be pinned. Is it possible to have two location? I live in Pasadena, Md. full time and have a beach house in Bethany Beach De. Where I beach hunt.

Welcome to the forum TonyLo! Got you placed on the map - congrats on the new machine! The 900 is on my short list for potential upgrade maybe this time next year...

Got you on the map, too, szugelder!
Thank you very much. I found me :-)

Back
Top Bottom