Amazing piece of SILVER!! (pic heavy!)

That is super awesome. My girlfriend's Pandora doesn't have room for any more charms. She also had a safety clasp/chain installed so it's not very metal detector friendly....ha

Seriously....google the charms you have. If they are retired by Pandora, the price goes up quick. A current charm is probably $40....the same charm when retired for a few years could be >$250....each.

i've seen the safety chain thingys listed on the website to prevent d/a's from losing them and making them a detector friendly target. i guess someone else should have followed your g/f's lead and bought the chain for theirs'. :roll:
and i was going through the multitude of charms listed and only found ONE of mine shown! some that are on the site are listed as being discontinued, but 4 out of the 5 weren't even pictured, much less labeled as discontinued, so that sounds like a good sign! ;) thanks!

Congrats, those things are expensive if you buy it by the piece. Put a nice reserve on it for EBay and you will do well.

Wasnt trying to stir the pot with that. I do honestly see a lot of post for lost ones on CL. Alot of women where them on their ankles also. I am reaching out to help find one in my area

http://buffalo.craigslist.org/laf/4027977920.html

comments noted. :yes:
how can i word this that i don't come off as being some sort of a "bad" person?

for starters, i metal detect for me. if someone were to say to me that they lost such and such an item at such and such a place, would i be able to help them look for it? sure, by all means..... i've done it numerous times, and with a fairly high success rate.
that's not the case of how i happened to locate this item in the "eye popping finds" section. i don't they have an "eye popping losses" section on here.
i could also post pics of the OPEN jack knife i found at a beach a couple short weeks ago, or the fishhooks, pins, needles, nails, glass i find on the beaches. i don't seem to see any of those items getting posted on craiglist as being lost.
or the $35 dollars or so in chump change i've found. so kid might have gone without his/her ice cream that day. the fact of the matter is: people lose things! and people like me, on a really good and a really rare day, find things.
every Saturday and Sunday for the past 3 months, i've been up at 3:30am, at the beach by 4:30 am, i've been cleaning up people's !!!!, side-stepping the doggie doo-doo, feeding mosquitoes, carrying around over a thousand bucks worth of equipment. and of the thousands of people who show up at those beaches later on those days and throughout the weekdays, how many of them have thanked me? how many even know i've been there doing what i do?

i DID look on c/list, and there was nothing there. i also looked on more popular sites for this area. again, nothing. same goes for the several rings and other items i've found........... and i now own.

Understand what you are saying. Those charms are better than initials when ID is needed. I myself have not found a class ring or braclet, but me myself would make a post asking for someone to ID it. And I am glad we are getting some frost days ahead. Mosquitos are killer right now.

Back
Top Bottom