need head phones for Nox 600

bxlarry

also posted on accessories

Help
I bought a Miccus SR 71 head set. I have been told by the Miccus people
I will continue to have trouble trying to pair it with my Nox 600.I have tried everything. Can anyone recommend a decently priced headset that will work

I had Tony Eisenhauer make me a custom pair of waterproof headphones and I love them.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I have been using a pair of SOUNDPEATS for a year...Work great and pair nicely no issues...I think I paid like $35 for them dont even know theyre in your ear. personally I dont get why any hunter wants to stay tethered to their rig. Wireless is the way to go...Good Luck !

Help
I will continue to have trouble trying to pair it with my Nox 600.I have tried everything. Can anyone recommend a decently priced headset that will work

I don’t understand. I bought a pair of these because my son liked my ML 80’s for music etc. I wanted my ML headphones back so I bought him the miccus sr 71’s. They pair with my nox 800 no problem. Sound as good as the ML80. You have probably done it but try a factory reset on the nox and let it cycle over to Bluetooth. Don’t push the button to bypass looking for the wm08 module.

Miccus SR-71 head phones

The problem is in re-pairing. Can take up to 1/2 hour or not at all. Just ordered a Trond headset 4.2 BT APTX low latency. Waiting for delivery, will let you know how it works

AKSONIC Athelete Bluetooth Headphones Over Ear Headset V5.0 aptX Low Latency Wireless with Mic, Dual Device Connection, Comfortable Protein Leather Earpads Works with Metal Detector. Find them on amazon

Help

I have the Miccus SR 71 Version 4.2 and they pair just fine and Have been working great. The Miccus have been upgraded to version 5.0 and no longer work with metal detectors, according to the ad on Amazon. It spacifically(sp) mentions that.

There is another post that speaks of this here:
https://metaldetectingforum.com/showthread.php?t=279709

Amazon ad, See the last section of the description.
https://www.amazon.com/Miccus-Upgraded-Bluetooth-Headphones-Isolating/dp/B01GGKNYOQ

IMPORTANT NOTE FOR METAL DETECTOR USE: The current SR-71 Bluetooth 5.0 release DOES NOT work with metal detecting equipment. The reviews are citing earlier 4.2 versions of the headphones.

Miccus headset

Just received my Trond headset from Amazon. Under $60.00. Paired and re-paired perfectly. However I have been reading that they just upgraded to
BT 5.0 from 4.2

Be careful

Back
Top Bottom