Looking for Old Friends

Mountain Pirate

I hope this isn't an inappropriate post - but if it is - please know that I won't take offense at its removal...

A few years ago I was an active member on a TH / MD forum that I don't think exists anymore (or at least not in the format of when I was a member). It was called TreasureQuest (sometimes TreasureQuest XLT). I frequented the site for years and was known as "Mountain Pirate" or "EPC Guy". Am curious to know if there are any of my old friends here on FMDF - perhaps under a different handle? I'd love to reconnect!

Thanks for reading!

Years ago...before I came on this forum, several of us used to chat on IRC Chat Detecting_Central. In fact there are a couple members here from that era that I PM every now and then.

"Looking for old friends"

I'd go with Vanquish 540 with 8"coil. What kind of soil are you in?

Sorry Mountain Pirate I could not resist. I value friendships good luck with your search.

I hope this isn't an inappropriate post - but if it is - please know that I won't take offense at its removal...

A few years ago I was an active member on a TH / MD forum that I don't think exists anymore (or at least not in the format of when I was a member). It was called TreasureQuest (sometimes TreasureQuest XLT). I frequented the site for years and was known as "Mountain Pirate" or "EPC Guy". Am curious to know if there are any of my old friends here on FMDF - perhaps under a different handle? I'd love to reconnect!

Thanks for reading!

TreasureQuest is still up... its the latter name now...

I've been around the forums off and on for years too... Seems weird every time starting over as a new member whenever life affords you the opportunity to get back into the hobby. I used to be a big White’s fan back in the day and spent a lot of time on their forum. I guess that’s all water under the bridge now.
-Matt

I'd go with Vanquish 540 with 8"coil. What kind of soil are you in?

Sorry Mountain Pirate I could not resist. I value friendships good luck with your search.

LOL! I appreciate your sense of humor...it's the same sort of response I'd come up with! Hope we can stay in touch!

Back
Top Bottom