Silver #20 FTY

Lil Worm6

Elite Member
Went out after work for about an hour hunt. Just when I thought I was going home skunked I popped #20 fty. A '44 Merc that I gave a little kiss to with my hand tool.

Attachments

• 4-4-19 front.jpg
    4-4-19 front.jpg
    43.3 KB · Views: 244
  • 4-4-19 back.jpg
    4-4-19 back.jpg
    33.3 KB · Views: 245
Mercs keep us in business. Probably the most ubiquitous U.S. silver coin. I will never get tired of of finding them though. Good job!

Congrats on the Merc. Always nice to end a hunt with at least one silver. It seems nowadays that's getting harder and harder to do. HH Mark

Nice job! Congrats
Thank you WyoTom!!
Mercs keep us in business. Probably the most ubiquitous U.S. silver coin. I will never get tired of of finding them though. Good job!
Thanks longbow!!! I'm not sure what it is, but I do love Mercs!!
Way to go!!!!!!
Thank you CW!!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Congrats on the Merc. Always nice to end a hunt with at least one silver. It seems nowadays that's getting harder and harder to do. HH Mark

Thanks Mark!!! Man it felt good looking down on shiny to end it!!

Went out after work for about an hour hunt. Just when I thought I was going home skunked I popped #20 fty. A '44 Merc that I gave a little kiss to with my hand tool.

Man, you've been on fire lately! I'm going to call the fire dept. so I can catch up to you!:laughing:

This sunday we need to clean up all the silvers left behind by JWP, Coin whisperer and yetavon:lol:

Great save ! Love the mercs so much.
The remnants of a time when our country's forefathers refused to have a rulers ugly mug on our money .
Lady liberty signifies freedom and the end of kings and queens and tyrants on coins.
The days of real money are long past .

The more common of the silver coins found is a merc dime yes .

The liberty dime is a thing of beauty and the thaught of it being replaced with the Roosevelt actually disgusts me .
So much for that irony and the beginning of the end .

Congradulations on 20 and she is absolutely beutiful.

Back
Top Bottom