Washington state.

Finding anything good up there? So far we have found mostly clad, a few wheaties and some misc relics. We haven't really hit any prime areas hard yet.

Finding anything good up there? So far we have found mostly clad, a few wheaties and some misc relics. We haven't really hit any prime areas hard yet.

Just got a 1876 seated liberty half. But mostly clad and trash. Found a silver ring a few weeks ago. I go most days after work for a few hours.

Heya,

I'm down in Sedro and I've got a good friend I detect with who's out in Oak Harbor. I also sold my nox 600 to a coworker and he goes with me quite often. I have an intense work schedule this month but shortly into next month I'll have more free time to get back out there.

There's a pretty good group on facebook for western Washington detectorists and that's where I met my friend in oak harbor. If you aren't already in that group I'd recommend it. A good way to get info on places maybe you never considered and also it's just fun to see what semi-local people are finding :)

Heya,

I'm down in Sedro and I've got a good friend I detect with who's out in Oak Harbor. I also sold my nox 600 to a coworker and he goes with me quite often. I have an intense work schedule this month but shortly into next month I'll have more free time to get back out there.

There's a pretty good group on facebook for western Washington detectorists and that's where I met my friend in oak harbor. If you aren't already in that group I'd recommend it. A good way to get info on places maybe you never considered and also it's just fun to see what semi-local people are finding :)

Yeah I am available any weekday after 2 in the skagit whatcom area. But Saturday mornings are my best time to go though. Gonna detect the old town of shuksan soon.

We haven't done too much in Whatcom county. We found most of the old parks and schools to have been thoroughly covered prior but we did have some decent luck on curb strips in older neighborhoods. We went on/around High street area in Bellingham and found a few older things but nothing too remarkable. We've had our best luck around Anacortes but the couple hotspots we researched we've already "hunted out" for the most part so it's been getting slower. Always just researching for new spots :)

We haven't done too much in Whatcom county. We found most of the old parks and schools to have been thoroughly covered prior but we did have some decent luck on curb strips in older neighborhoods. We went on/around High street area in Bellingham and found a few older things but nothing too remarkable. We've had our best luck around Anacortes but the couple hotspots we researched we've already "hunted out" for the most part so it's been getting slower. Always just researching for new spots :)

Rarely do parks and playgrounds but did find a silver chain last year at playground. Mainly do old homesites like rural whatcom and skagit and old logging camps. Found my 1876 seated half and 1888 ihp at an old site in the acme area.

Hi from Washington State

I would love to join anyone in w.WA. I live in Snohomish, been detecting about five years. Two things: 1) I am getting a knee replacement in May and will be out of action till July, 2) and, someone broke into my truck and stole my AT Pro. I will be upgrading to the Garrett AT MAX soon.
So, I will be ready to hunt again July on. My schedule is flexible. Always good to share and swap locations -- I have several good spots ready and waiting.

I'll look for replies but also can PM me.

Kent

I would love to join anyone in w.WA. I live in Snohomish, been detecting about five years. Two things: 1) I am getting a knee replacement in May and will be out of action till July, 2) and, someone broke into my truck and stole my AT Pro. I will be upgrading to the Garrett AT MAX soon.
So, I will be ready to hunt again July on. My schedule is flexible. Always good to share and swap locations -- I have several good spots ready and waiting.

Kent

Let me know when your good to go.

Hi from Washington State

Kent
Howdy, I'm in Monroe and hunt almost everyday hit me up if your are interested in getting back out there.

Back
Top Bottom