• Forum server maintanace Friday night.(around 7PM Centeral time)
    Website will be off line for a short while.

You may need to log out, log back in after we're back online.

New for 2017 Junk Target ID Tone

:laughing: That is funny! Are twist tops from liquor bottles included?:lol:

Thank you for the research! You are a dmaned Genius! This kind of Globally familiar tone break would sure make beach hunting a lot more gigglier!:laughing: Not only that, forego the headphones and clear a path along the towel line!

I bet the rig mfgs that cater to a TID screen will hop all over this concept! Instead of TID numbers for scrap, the screen will simply say "Pull My Finger"!:laughing:

I will add, a person simply has not lived a Full Life unless they have personally issued or witnessed a well timed high decibel gastrous colonic evacuation with proper sphincter control in a church! :laughing:

As a prolific straight faced violator of rectal audio decorum serving my prepubescence years as an alterboy at St Richards, after a particularly boisterous philharmonic colonic symphony...After Mass...Fr Clancy admonished... "You think that was funny? Keep this up and you will be smoking a turd in Purgatory"!...:laughing: What? You dont like a butt bagpipe playing "Danny Boy" during communion? Whats wrong with a backside breezy candle snuffer? Curtain fluffer? Incense Lighter or Rafter Duster? :laughing: You just cant please some folks! No appreciation of Multitaskers!! Must be a Union gig...:?:

Hey, at least I cleared out the Temple in a damned hurry for you to sober up in time for the 10 oclock service, and, like a poopy pants Pavarotti, I'm gulping big air for the encore!..:laughing:
Mud

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom