Lost my dive knife!

LongJohnSilver1

Elite Member
Do you think someone is going to dive into the ocean to find it, then search facebook for me, and then hand it into the cops in a desperate bid to return my lost property? ;)

Here's the wrap for the week. 18k and 9k with ice, plus a bunch of 925

Attachments

• 20210307_132738.jpg
    20210307_132738.jpg
    45.3 KB · Views: 310
Why don't you just backtrack and find it yourself. You're a hunter aren't you ?

Why don't you just backtrack and find it yourself. You're a hunter aren't you ?

I didn't realise it was gone until I was packing up the car. I did consider it, but your talking a 1km swim and I was hungry and tired. I'm going for a swim tomorrow maybe I'll see it, but given the people around I reckon it was probably picked up before I realised it was gone. It's not an expensive knife anyway, the ring is worth a lot more.

:dingding: It would've hit you a lot worse if you wouldn't have found the beautiful yellow to soothe your sadness. :lol:

I thought they floated or had lanyard thing, that sucks.
I've had to hunt for left at hole pinpointer before but on dry land

I lost my dive knife somewhere at home and it has been a couple of years now since I saw it last time. And you are talking ocean.

So I went for a swim this morning and couldn't see it, but the visibility was really poor so who knows. I reckon the guys jumping off the jetty would have grabbed it right away.

Maybe it'll show up on Youtube in a magnet fishing video.
They'll probably speculate that it might be a murder weapon. :lol::roll:

Roger

mmm

May I suggest you go back to the same place , dive again , probably on top for now , anyway it looks like you had a nice payday after all , happy hunting , Earl

Back
Top Bottom