HELP 1943 copper penny

Fivepin

Elite Member
You guys are not going to believe this. I just dug a 1943 copper penny. I had an idea they were rare, but as a Canadian...was not AWARE how rare. I rubbed the date in the field. I just killed a 1943 copper....I took macro shots and you can see the 3...barely...and the 4 is gone.
I feel ill right now...Is there any way to fix this mess????? For the love of God somebody send me some good news.

I filmed it out of the ground and I could clearly read the date...then I wiped it to be sure....oh somebody shoot me...

Attachments

• 3.jpg
    3.jpg
    65.8 KB · Views: 472
  • 4.jpg
    4.jpg
    67 KB · Views: 444
  • 1.jpg
    1.jpg
    53 KB · Views: 461
  • 2.jpg
    2.jpg
    53.2 KB · Views: 437
It’s not a 43, the 3 has a tail that hangs below the rest of the date. A lot of people counterfeit them from 48s

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I'm sure its a 3..this is not a counterfeit. I can clearly see in the video and in the macro shots a 3...its legit. Look at the 3 on the first image..it hangs waaaay down..

This is the real deal folks...and I need help.

I'm sure its a 3..this is not a counterfeit. I can clearly see in the video and in the macro shots a 3...its legit.

Believe what you want but the 3 isn’t shaped like that, they carve away parts of an 8.

Notice the tail on the 3, it’s completely different than yours.

c62ad4e9613f7112ceb542ebf148ec94.jpg

Here’s how to tell
f2af8325f768a51cd9b275a74ee09bc5.jpg

Actually the 3 is the same..keep in mind that it is worn down...in the video you will see very clearly this is the real deal. I will zoom in and trace the numbers..I couldn't see the 4 but its still there..its tiny and up higher than I thought....
This coin will be at the end of the video...so just skip to there and you will see the close ups...its not a copy made to fool anyone...I dug this out of an 1892 school yard...was a school right up to 1980...

See the first image I posted the zoom in one with no writting on it at the top it is an elongated 3

Your mind is playing tricks on you. But if you truly believe then take it to a coin dealer and have it sent off to be graded. It’s expensive but you’ll get the proof you need.

Can you not see the elongated 3 in the first image??

Its plain as my nose...and I got a big nose....

None of those pictures has a 3 with a tail.

Where’s the video?

Your expectations are way to high on this, I’m sorry.

Not a copper 43. You even traced it the way a fake would look---the bottom of the 3 with a curve up and level with the bottom of the 4 and 1--and not the real deal with a low open tail.

The 4 is way higher..disregard the drawn 4..I couldn't make it out when I posted so I just put a 4 in...the 4 is smaller and much higher...the 3 would be level with the bottom of the 1 and 9 though...and that seems consistant with the images I am seeing online.

The 4 is way higher..disregard the drawn 4..I couldn't make it out when I posted so I just put a 4 in...the 4 is smaller and much higher...the 3 would be level with the bottom of the 1 and 9 though...and that seems consistant with the images I am seeing online.

The 1 is smaller like the 4 in a 1943, not the same length, that 3 was an 8

Back
Top Bottom