I'm so excited!

Detector boy

Get this, tomorrow I am going to a special spot in Southern Indiana. Me and my uncle are going down to one of his friends house, and man there is a ton of history. On her property are creeks were she gold pans. She finds all kinds of gold and small nuggets. Well she said I could pan and metal detect on her property. Get this, she has a tree on her property that has Daniel Boones signature in it. It was even authenticated by an expert. Also on her property was a old stagecoach stop a long time ago. Wish me luck everybody. I haven't found a old coin yet and I am hoping I will find one. HH

Jealous!!!!! The only word to describe how I feel right now!
Congrats on the permission! Can't wait to see your finds posted!!!!

Get this, tomorrow I am going to a special spot in Southern Indiana. Me and my uncle are going down to one of his friends house, and man there is a ton of history. On her property are creeks were she gold pans. She finds all kinds of gold and small nuggets. Well she said I could pan and metal detect on her property. Get this, she has a tree on her property that has Daniel Boones signature in it. It was even authenticated by an expert. Also on her property was a old stagecoach stop a long time ago. Wish me luck everybody. I haven't found a old coin yet and I am hoping I will find one. HH

I wish you a good hunt,my friend.If you find that tree with Daniel Boones signature would you take a pic of it for us ?
HH
Ramm

Does this property happen to be in Brown County? Sounds like a place just a few houses down from me. Only place I know that has gold in Indiana and an old stagecoach stop. By the way, good look hunting.:grin:

Mark

Does this property happen to be in Brown County? Sounds like a place just a few houses down from me. Only place I know that has gold in Indiana and an old stagecoach stop. By the way, good look hunting.:grin:

Mark

The place where she actually lives is Owen county by the Owen-Putnam county forest. Thanks for responding

Sounds like a great opportunity. Hope you find plenty and make sure to take tons of pics! We would love to see that Boone carving.

Back
Top Bottom