Friendly Metal Detecting Forums   River Team 6 Metal Detectors
List all sponsors

Go Back   Friendly Metal Detecting Forums > Other Forums > Family Friendly Topics

Old 03-02-2021, 12:04 AM
Elite Member

Default Yikes

Originally Posted by tziebs View post
ALWAYS clean roof with a UV blocking cleaner and caulk roof joints with the correct BUTYL rubber only caulk. Keep the roof from leaking and most of the battle is won. All campers are built like $h!t. Have fun
Will do - nothing worse than a leaky roof! Thanks!

Old 03-06-2021, 10:24 PM
Elite Member

Fire extinguishers...

1 members found this post helpful.
Old 03-07-2021, 11:24 PM
Elite Member

Congratulations on joining the RV community. My wife and I own a 31ft Jayco Greyhawk motorhome. We love it. A couple things you may want to think about purchasing are 1. a good surge protector. Some RV parks have some questionable electrical hookups. This will protect your investment from a miswired pedestal or electrical surges. 2. A water pressure regulator. Some water pressures can be high and a regulator will drop the high ones down to 50 to 60 psi to keep from damaging your water lines. Those are just a couple of the items that will help protect your investment. Good luck and enjoy!