OK, You Own A "Super Detector" And Have Made "Super Finds," So How Many......

John-Edmonton

Elite Member
So, how many people have you influenced into buying a (any make) a metal detector. Some people immediately resonate with the finds you show them, and often times they too will purchase a detector to get those great finds! (of course, some soon discover it takes WORK to get those well sought after treasures).

I know for sure of at least 7 detector purchases made by people, and those were at work.

Attachments

• best-metal-detector-for-beginners-1.jpg
    best-metal-detector-for-beginners-1.jpg
    104.2 KB · Views: 558
Up here in my AO, I've been a big influencer for the use of the reconditioned Kellyco 'Cobra Beach Magnet'....I'm like hey dude, get rid of that AtPro! You are just wasting your time! Getcherself a Cobra BM! They look just like a Minelab but only use one 9v battery! Good to 250'! :laughing::laughing:
Time an gold wait for nobody!

Up here in my AO, I've been a big influencer for the use of the reconditioned Kellyco 'Cobra Beach Magnet'....I'm like hey dude, get rid of that AtPro! You are just wasting your time! Getcherself a Cobra BM! They look just like a Minelab but only use one 9v battery! Good to 250'! :laughing::laughing:

Please Mud.....don't start any metal detecting wars!

And by the way, in medical jargon, the "BM" in Cobra BM, is short for bowel movement. :laughing:

Attachments

• Untitled.jpg
    Untitled.jpg
    44.6 KB · Views: 517

uh! oh! look out! ole' mud's all wound up again! (hot damn!)

(h.h.!)
j.t.

Back
Top Bottom