Deadpool guy, a Merc, and another big silver!

Foragist

Forum Supporter
This afternoon, I found one of the coolest toy guy/figurine things ever. It's a Deadpool pendant or keychain holder! I think it's stainless steel. He was just under the grass layer, pretending to be a crushed soda can. :lol:
Then, while reworking some curb strips in town, a tiny little whisper of a signal got my attention. It's a 1920 Mercury that was about 8 inches deep. Woohoo! I got silver! Then, just as I was about to quit; with the rain and darkness coming on, a guy came out of a very old building for a smoke. He asked if I was finding anything, and after a short conversation, I asked if I could do a quick scan of the yard there. He said: "I don't care", and I was on it. No other silvers in my quick scan, but I was gleefully shocked to see a silver half in the dirt! When I washed it up at home, I was even more gleefully shocked to see it's a Barber half! This time, the half dollar actually acted like a half dollar. Solid 35(on the EQ800) from different angles. Not very deep; about 4 inches or so.

Attachments

• DSCN1714.jpg
    DSCN1714.jpg
    43.5 KB · Views: 512
  • DSCN1713.jpg
    DSCN1713.jpg
    42.7 KB · Views: 465
  • DSCN1712.jpg
    DSCN1712.jpg
    57.6 KB · Views: 468
Congrats Blaise on adding another two Silver's to the count. Neat that your on this big Silver run of late. Is that your first Barber Half? The Deadpool figure is huge. Trapper

That barber half looks amazing! Good saves

WOW ! What an amazing hunt ! All beautiful stuff ! Big time congratulations !

Great hunting! Love those big barbers, congrats!

You're killing it on big silver!

And so it begins...half dollars everywhere! That’s a really nice one too. Big silver rocks!:yes:

Deadpool Rocks!!!! Silvers good too!!!:laughing: Nice hunt!

Suhweeet find! That's a good looking Half!

"Maximum Effort" on those finds.

Nice barber and merc. Looks like curb strips are the way to go!

That Barber half is a beauty! Congrats, nice finds!

Congrats Blaise on adding another two Silver's to the count. Neat that your on this big Silver run of late. Is that your first Barber Half? The Deadpool figure is huge. Trapper

That Half is gorgeous! Great find, one of my bucketlisters for sure. BIG CONGRATS!!

All those finds are great! Love the Deadpool! Nice write up too!:thumbsup::beers:

Niiiiice!

That barber half looks fantastic. Congrats

You are pulling halves out frequently great job ! Now go buy a lottery ticket :laughing:

Sweet looking Barber Half! Hope to dig one someday. Congrats!

Awesome Deadpool charm! The Barber half and Merc dime are cool too...

Thank you all for the congrats and comments! I am sorry to report that I have not seen any Deadpool movies yet, so if there are any clever Deadpool references, I don't get them.(Chuck B?) Also, I cannot find another Deadpool figure like this one online. It is quite well made. Probably Pewter. Says: ©Marvel Mfg by M.I.I. China

Back
Top Bottom