Got an unusual find in the river. Maybe a voodoo jar

Sidesjeremy

Hello everybody. This river hunt went just how I'd hope. I didn't find any gold or jewels this time but I did find something that could possibly haunt me forever. Just kidding. At first I thought I found another urn but after getting it home and doing some very stinky investigating, I ended up concluding that I found a wiccan prayer jar. It was a jar like for pickles that was encased in concrete. It was sealed shut so I cut it open to find some very potent patchouli oil with black beans and glitter mixed in. Also floating around was a bell with a ribbon tied on. It said Polar Express on the ribbon which threw me WAY off. I found a bunch of other stuff which was pretty cool. Check out my pictures below and if your feeling like a hanging out for a minute, watch my video.

Like always, if you're feeling my content and you'd like to see more, visit my youtube channel and subscribe. Thanks again.

Attachments

• IMG_7492.jpg
    IMG_7492.jpg
    60.8 KB · Views: 647
  • IMG_7493.jpg
    IMG_7493.jpg
    55.1 KB · Views: 652
  • IMG_7494.jpg
    IMG_7494.jpg
    53.3 KB · Views: 649
  • IMG_7495.jpg
    IMG_7495.jpg
    82.9 KB · Views: 664
  • IMG_7496.jpg
    IMG_7496.jpg
    51.5 KB · Views: 637
  • IMG_7498.jpg
    IMG_7498.jpg
    60.8 KB · Views: 635
  • IMG_7499.jpg
    IMG_7499.jpg
    60 KB · Views: 620
  • IMG_7500.jpg
    IMG_7500.jpg
    61 KB · Views: 609
  • IMG_7501.jpg
    IMG_7501.jpg
    62 KB · Views: 613
  • IMG_7502.jpg
    IMG_7502.jpg
    60.7 KB · Views: 604
mmmmm

You should have left that buried , the MO JOE curse is on now :shock::worms::yoda::tumbleweed::hide: :laughing: just kidding bro., but at least you got a featured thread by the Mod's :lol: probably for the strangest find's so far this year :crazy::thumbsup:

I'm thinking you just unleashed the curse of Durga on everone.....geez thanks

As long as there is someone in your area doing magic, you should keep seeing those money jars you found before. Make a trip to coinstar and get eneough for a cup of coffee. I dont buy into any of that voodoo, hoodoo stuff myself, but i knew there would be something in those penny jars besides money, you never posted what was on the paper notes. Minus any name or personal info on them, inquiring minds would like to know, haha

Back
Top Bottom