Metal Detector Arms Race

I could use a backhoe and sifter to find the most then I could brag about what I found. Why the constant WAR over who makes the best detector? Why not just enjoy detecting with whatever you choose to detect with, instead of the constant claiming my detector is better than your detector. Enough already give it a break.

Agree 100 % Every detector wil find stuff . If more time was spent detecting then they might have something better to post about. Instead of all this mine is bigger and better !!!!. Results pics stories are all much more exciting to read . Besides the manufacturer blows enough smoke they don't need any help!

Mount it behind the elbow. Easy mod. Even hip mounted sucks because the coil has a heavy epoxy in it. I can swing it all day mounted behind the elbow without any problems.
To redesign the tdi box would be a huge financial drain. Luckily someone came up with the brilliant idea of putting the TDI into the BHID box :D. The bhid box was already designed, tested and I'm sure Whites had a large supply laying around.
There's a good chance the BHTDI was White's saving grace... at least for a while.

Thanks Steve , gonna have to give that a try.

China does it to us on a daily basis. I AM sayin'

perhaps, but i wouldn't buy any detector made in china anyway, so i could care two sh*ts less about WHAT they do! i'm just sayin'

(h.h.!)
j.t.

Back
Top Bottom