Clive James Clynick book on the equinox question

Is the book still in the original format? I've read that it's "stapled" pages rather than bound...personally I prefer a bound book (or kindle edition :) ) although both are readable, but before I spend the money I want to know what it is.

Is the book still in the original format? I've read that it's "stapled" pages rather than bound...personally I prefer a bound book (or kindle edition :) ) although both are readable, but before I spend the money I want to know what it is.

It is stapled. but I find the good information more than compensates for stapled and a few proof reading errors.

Keep in mind that a bound book, professionally proof read by a publisher would sell for $24+ due to the very small market of 800 users compared to a popular fiction book published in the hundreds of thousands.

That is just plain publishing economics.

It is stapled. but I find the good information more than compensates for stapled and a few proof reading errors.

Keep in mind that a bound book, professionally proof read by a publisher would sell for $24+ due to the very small market of 800 users compared to a popular fiction book published in the hundreds of thousands.

That is just plain publishing economics.

True...I understand the economic factors....I just prefer a bound book...

I wish it had a Kindle edition though...that would be GREAT for me...of course, the cost associated with that would be quite high for the few people who would prefer the Kindle edition...

Its worth it ---but..
- its 5.5 x 8 inches with small font
- should have had someone proof read it for typos (page 1 even has a typo)
- unlike Minelab user manual, he did not take the time to indicate portions that only apply to 800.
...better typos than ads...
cjc

Even though Clives books maybe a little rough on the edges sometimes for sure he is one of the Best, the guy lives, breaths, and bleeds treasures. I've learned many things from him and his writings on beach hunting and the BBS machine....I won't be buying any of his Nox books but for sure if we ever see this thing Called the "AQ" and he writes a book on it...I'll be at the front of the line waiting.

Thanks for Your Comments Joe

There was some stuff going on here that was a bit removed from reality. I do my best to write an informative book that's worth the money. Great to see you having another killer season.
Regards
clive
Even though Clives books maybe a little rough on the edges sometimes for sure he is one of the Best, the guy lives, breaths, and bleeds treasures. I've learned many things from him and his writings on beach hunting and the BBS machine....I won't be buying any of his Nox books but for sure if we ever see this thing Called the "AQ" and he writes a book on it...I'll be at the front of the line waiting.

Back
Top Bottom