3 Ring Circus at the Park Today

Lee1968

Elite Member
My wife and I drove to a park by where I work on Saturday, but it was over run with people, so we chose a smaller park on the outskirts of town. Today, being Monday, I figured no one would be at the big park, so I took a chance. There were a few people walking, and one frisbee golf person, but other than that I had the place to myself. I didn't find as much clad as I thought I would, total of $3.59, but did find 2 scout slides, and 3 rings. One of the rings - the 3 rings linked together - is a Russian Wedding Ring. I had never seen one of those before. The only ring not marked .925 is the "celtic" looking ring. I can't find any marks on that one. All in all, I am glad I took the drive down there and looked around.

20190930_142920 - Edited.jpg

20190930_142841 - Edited.jpg

20190930_143012 - Edited.jpg

Awesome! That park there may hold some more goodies! Those Scouts slides shoulda had a coil overhead a time or two...Maybe nobody figures its worth a swing on account of whatever? Nice finds!

Awesome! That park there may hold some more goodies! Those Scouts slides shoulda had a coil overhead a time or two...Maybe nobody figures its worth a swing on account of whatever? Nice finds!

Thank you sir! They came up a 78-79 on the AT Pro. Too high for a penny, and too low for a dime. Usually a bottle cap, but I took a shot anyway.

That's some good hunting, Lee! Pulling out 3 rings and a couple of BSA slides? Keep hitting that park...previous hunters weren't very thorough!

Nice finds. I have heard those three in one rings called Trinity Rings. I have found one in sterling and one in 14k. They are a neat find. Congratulations.

Back
Top Bottom