Got a Camera to Take a Picture of My New Gold & Silver Rings!

FelixtheCat

A Moderating Knight of the Round Coil
Super Mod
Forum Supporter
I was looking forward to the cold front coming through and changing the wind directions so that the surf conditions would improve on Sunday. Low tide was just passed 8:30. I was in the water at 6:30. I noticed conditions were a bit sterile and the camera showed up in the 1st hour. I noticed as I worked myself north that there were pirates in the area I wanted to get to so I went around them and worked an area that I know gets hit to death about 75-100 yards from them. When the 1st greenies showed up here I knew there was some new erosion that hadn’t been hit yet. I started methodically working the area from the shoreline to less than 5 yards from the shore. Back and forth, up and down and some more greenies. I felt something was going to happen here and 2 hours into the hunt I sniffed out another mid-tone here. As I retrieve it and look in the scoop, there’s a beautiful 14K and diamond ring waiting for my fingers to pluck out and put away! :dingding: The really nice looking silver ring came at the end of the hunt just before I was going to leave after about 4.5 hours. I was working next to the shoreline again while a couple of other pirates were just offshore. At home, the diamonds test real and the ring weighs in at 6.9 grs. The "Ray Bans" may be in decent shape and feel good I believe that they are a really good pair of knock-offs. Giving them to my son. Not a shabby day at all! :good:

Attachments

• 12-16-18.jpg
    12-16-18.jpg
    78.4 KB · Views: 576
  • 12-16-18 Rings.jpg
    12-16-18 Rings.jpg
    53.2 KB · Views: 587
  • 12-16-18 Fits.jpg
    12-16-18 Fits.jpg
    42 KB · Views: 582
Nice save on the camera and no fair your diamond ring is a lot like the last one I found only NICER!

:dingding:

Nice ice! That’s a fine ring a ding ding! Green with envy!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

felix, you sure are the magical cat,nice finds congrats

The gold is stunning and I'm sure is now own your wife's finger and not yours.:lol: The silver ring is very nice as well.
My wife has very tiny fingers and it's rare the ring that I find that fits her. Fortunately for me they all fit me much better! ;)

Back
Top Bottom