Need help identifying unknown eagle disk

PenguSupreme

I need help identifying this disk that has the Russian coat of arms on both the front and back of it.

The disk is very thin and there are no other visible details other than the eagle that is located on both sides of the disk. As you can see it's bigger than a modern U.S quarter.

I dug it up at my home, which is located in the Upper Peninsula of Michigan; U.S.

https://metaldetectingforum.com/attachment.php?attachmentid=474062&stc=1&d=1604070733

Attachments

• IMG_0054.jpg
    IMG_0054.jpg
    44.4 KB · Views: 444
  • IMG_0057.jpg
    IMG_0057.jpg
    37.4 KB · Views: 377
  • IMG_0063.jpg
    IMG_0063.jpg
    36.6 KB · Views: 356
Last edited:
The coat of arms changed several times. The little tiny bell shape at the bottom of the one you posted matches up with the version that was used in 1919. Americans were sent to fight in Russia in 1918. Maybe this is all coincidence but its something anyway.

Attachments

• coat 1.jpg
    coat 1.jpg
    18.5 KB · Views: 314
  • coat2.jpg
    coat2.jpg
    90.6 KB · Views: 293
Thank you, I believe that this could be part of the identity of the disk!

I'm going to look into it right away to see, if I don't respond that means I haven't found any pictures of what the disk 100% is.

For all I know this could be a coincidence like you said, but I have high belief that what you showed me has something to do with the disk.

So yeah, if you guys find out the true identity of this disk and I haven't, just let me know here. Also feel free to contribute any ideas you guys have about what it could be, anything that contributes to this disk's identity being revealed is appreciated!

Hopefully we can discover this disk's true identity.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom