• Forum server maintanace Friday night.(around 7PM Centeral time)
    Website will be off line for a short while.

You may need to log out, log back in after we're back online.

Humm..What headphones with the Etrac????

Silverfishin

Elite Member
Whats a good choice for Etrac headphones????, not sure about the Koss stock phones look pretty bulky. Im runnig Avio wireless on my ATpro and usually cover only one ear, there great. Thinking about using those but if theres better out there just asking for advice...Thanks! Just picky about comfort.:yes: also like em lightweight without losing good performance.

oops, Wrong section sorry mods

Thanks in advance:D

Sunray pro golds or Grey ghost ultimate. I have the Grey ghost on mine and love them. Tones are very sharp and clear. You want go wrong with either one.

i run my etrac with the auvio's, love it and wouldn't think of goin wired again

My Koss headphones are OK but are very big over my ears which is good in the winter but not in the summer. Had a problem when putting the detector down all the time ... the wire in the audio jack broke and had to find a new jack ... for some reason they are not so easy to come by here in Japan.
Decided to buy and try the TDK WR700 wireless headphones. They are great! No delay in the signal and very clear sound. Thought the size was going to be a problem as they sit on your ear but no problem there. Less sweating and they are very comfortable to wear.
Had to purchase an extension lead for the transmitter to tuck it away under the arm rest. Still looking for a good way to attach it but have been using a glove in the mean time.

DP do you have a link as to were I can get those?

unfortunatly they have been discontinued, every now and then you can run across a pair in the classifieds or on ebay, infact i believe there is a guy selling a couple pairs of wireless which are said to be very comparable to the auvios on the classifieds now for 40 bucks........http://metaldetectingforum.com/showthread.php?t=124936
one thing i do suggest is getting an inline volume control so the transmitter can be velcro'd to the side of the detector insted of hangin sticking out the back of the headphone jack (radio shack has he inline volume controls for under 10 bucks)

I haven’t been on here in awhile. My Etrac and mxt are collecting dust lol. How have you been Martin. Found anything good lately b

I haven’t been on here in awhile. My Etrac and mxt are collecting dust lol. How have you been Martin. Found anything good lately b

Movin' a lot slower, finding less and less but get surprised every once in a while. My Whites and FBS machines are getting dusty also.

Back
Top Bottom