Garrett Is Hiring.........................

I agree. I think Garrett is moving in the right direction, except I was saddened to see that they tied the new Apex up with the Ace series. The Apex is absolutely not an Ace series detector. It should represent the start on a new Apex 'series' they can build on. I'd like to see them drop the 'Ace' association, get rid of the 'Ace' on the control face and all literature and the box. It is an Apex and a very worthy new-model enhancement to the Garrett product line.

I am also hopeful that the FTP products, especially Fisher and Teknetics, are going to bring us something new and creative in the near future. I don't believe either FTP or Garrett are going to go down like White's did. That was "in the cards" for quite a while and, sadly, it was only a matter of timer. I know I was sad to see that day arrive since I have been using White's detectors since the summer of '68.

I agree regarding Garrett and I also hope for the same longevity from both Fisher and Teknetics. (I'm kind of partial to the Teknetics line).

Monte

Yep, they should drop the Ace name.:yes:

Back
Top Bottom