Incredible beach hunt

A little late.....:laughing::laughing::laughing: I dare say shes not doing it this year. But when she gets on a roll..... she can have a great month.

Those are spectacular! Would love to see a close up of the white gold with laced yellow gold and colored gems. :shock:

Those are spectacular! Would love to see a close up of the white gold with laced yellow gold and colored gems. :shock:

An old thread revived by my Ill digger friend!
Sorry I"m having trouble enlarging the original...must have the pic locked.
Wish I could do this now...I'm so discourage right now I'm hardly even going out. Need more depositors! Well hopefully 2021 will be better than 2020. Good luck go all!

Its been pretty awful Deb. I was going to hit the dry sand a few days ago locally..... the beach was renourished in May, few people this year, THEN then brought in a tractor to sift it.... ugh. Add 5 hunter on a tiny beach and there isnt a bubble gum wrapper to be had.:laughing: By this time of the year the beaches are normally packed especially the no pay ones. This year looks like more on the weekends.... meaning locals. A lot of us are spending less time out there. What that means for me is more honey dew lists. We are starting to sound like the ole guys who say..... i remember detecting in the 70s.:lol:

Its been pretty awful Deb. I was going to hit the dry sand a few days ago locally..... the beach was renourished in May, few people this year, THEN then brought in a tractor to sift it.... ugh. Add 5 hunter on a tiny beach and there isnt a bubble gum wrapper to be had.:laughing: By this time of the year the beaches are normally packed especially the no pay ones. This year looks like more on the weekends.... meaning locals. A lot of us are spending less time out there. What that means for me is more honey dew lists. We are starting to sound like the ole guys who say..... i remember detecting in the 70s.:lol:

Wow Dew very encouraging looking forward to hunting down there:laughing::laughing:

so true! It seems like everyone i know is spending less time on the beaches...Lots of newbies out there though!

Joe..... its tuff this year.... as tuff as ive seen it. You may be happy to dig foil this year.:laughing: We may have to make some real road trips.

Wow Dew very encouraging looking forward to hunting down there:laughing::laughing:

Joe... bring Dew up here in February the 30 degree water will revitalize him and on days it snows he can be my wing man and I'll even pay him :lol:

so true! It seems like everyone i know is spending less time on the beaches...Lots of newbies out there though!

Nice finds! I just moved to Pasco county and going to try some beach hunting...always been a dirt digger. I'm thinking about hitting Honeymoon Island state park just north of you. Have you hunted there?

You cant pay me to go above Tampa in Feb Craig.:laughing: Ive taken a liking to being HOT. I got a jury duty notice the other day..... and SHORTS wasnt appropriate attire for the court. I was concerned..... :lol: If my 90 year old parents cant get me home to Ind before it warm..... no one can.

You cant pay me to go above Tampa in Feb Craig.:laughing: Ive taken a liking to being HOT. I got a jury duty notice the other day..... and SHORTS wasnt appropriate attire for the court. I was concerned..... :lol: If my 90 year old parents cant get me home to Ind before it warm..... no one can.

HAHAHA! Yes, it's only 55 degrees here right now and I'm shivering! It's supposed to get to low 70's mid-week so I'll get out then.:laughing:

Tsk, Tsk Florida weather turns men into mice... I rescind my offer you could not handle it... I plow with my windows open in my truck :laughing:

Nice finds! I just moved to Pasco county and going to try some beach hunting...always been a dirt digger. I'm thinking about hitting Honeymoon Island state park just north of you. Have you hunted there?

No sorry i have not. I'm really a dirt digger at heart but living near the beach I have become a much better beach hunter. It helps me pay for my trips to England to dig in the dirt! lol

No sorry i have not. I'm really a dirt digger at heart but living near the beach I have become a much better beach hunter. It helps me pay for my trips to England to dig in the dirt! lol

More than welcome Debby although if you could at the moment you would need a wet suit......;)

Attachments

• Screenshot 2021-01-22 at 16.27.29.jpg
    Screenshot 2021-01-22 at 16.27.29.jpg
    20.4 KB · Views: 206
Back
Top Bottom