MDing Groups by State

Saddlebrooke, AZ (north side of Tucson). I am interested in nugget shooting and back country prospecting. Lately I have been locating old abandoned mines and detecting the tailings piles and nearby areas. Message me if you'd like to team up on some detector hunts. Ed. 8/23/22.

Washington State is up and running !!

:welcome2:Hope to get some some fellow Washingtonians to join the group and also to get the word out, promoting Metal Detecting and of course,

The Friendly Metal Detecting Forum:neat:

(removed broken link-Carol K)

:gottaluv:
So when do we team up for permissions on places like the space needle, woodland park/zoo, lumen field? Lol

I live in the Seattle Washington area and I am also in Richmond VA a lot so I am looking for a hunting buddy in either area. Anyone else looking for a buddy?
I'm in Monroe and work in Seattle. Let me know when you wanna and where hunt. I always have my detectors and gear with me.

Any one in Arkansas want to get together after a rain or later in the year when weather cools off a bit? I need a hunting partner to get me motivated again to pick the Nox 800 back up.

you guys are lucky if you can choose someone to hunt with.I am stuck in south Texas close to the borders and crime is 1000% on the raise due to 8,000,000 imagrants on the loose :( Good mercy if you venture out you need a couple of friends and carrying cell phones plus heat.:fright:Wake up America🇺🇲

How do you join a group? I'm not seeing that dropdown option on the header of my page.

Any one in Arkansas want to get together after a rain or later in the year when weather cools off a bit? I need a hunting partner to get me motivated again to pick the Nox 800 back up.
I am from there. Where are you? I visit in Siloam Springs sometimes.

I am new to this hobby and looking to join a group in the Southern Maine area.

Back
Top Bottom