Church of the Mojave

Sven

Elite Member
Now accepting converts.

I'm tempted.

:lol:

FEATURES

Stealthy Black Micro Housing and Hardware.
Fully Adjustable Sensitivity.
HIGH/LOW Ground Selector.
Fully Adjustable Tri-Colored Zone Discrimination.
Waterproof Coil.
Featherweight 2.2 pounds.

Fully Adjustable rods.
¼" earphone jack.
External Speaker.
9 Volt Battery for 15-18 hrs.
All Epsilon 5 Pin Coils Interchangeable.
Lifetime Warranty

Attachments

• Mojave.jpg
    Mojave.jpg
    13.3 KB · Views: 1,545
Now accepting converts.

I'm tempted.

:lol:

FEATURES

Stealthy Black Micro Housing and Hardware.
Fully Adjustable Sensitivity.
HIGH/LOW Ground Selector.
Fully Adjustable Tri-Colored Zone Discrimination.
Waterproof Coil.
Featherweight 2.2 pounds.

Fully Adjustable rods.
¼" earphone jack.
External Speaker.
9 Volt Battery for 15-18 hrs.
All Epsilon 5 Pin Coils Interchangeable.
Lifetime Warranty
But no two tone. So sad.:no:

I'm in, because I know that the Mojave is going to be a classic. I should be one of the first, if not the first to receive one. I didn't have to think twice about it and I knew who to call to get one in a hurry.

beephead

I'm in, UPS said my Mojave will be here tomorrrow and it's off to the square nail infested railroad camps for me to give it a good test. Will test it up against the Tejon, Vaquero and Bandido2 micromax and see how it holds up.

Besides the high mineral and low mineral switch isn't this just a pretty Compadre? I do not know a lot about tesoro's.

Besides the high mineral and low mineral switch isn't this just a pretty Compadre? I do not know a lot about tesoro's.

The compadre is one hot little detector. Very good on small gold. Many people modified theirs with a senc knob. Than they made it so you could use other coils. This is what many people have been building. Now we have one. KEN

The compadre is one hot little detector. Very good on small gold. Many people modified theirs with a senc knob. Than they made it so you could use other coils. This is what many people have been building. Now we have one. KEN

Exactly Ken! I'm sure the Tesoro guys read forums and see what mods people are doing to their detectors. I think this mojove was a good move on their part. Basically a souped up compadre for $90 more and you still have the lifetime warranty because you didn't have to modify it. I think it's going to be a hit.

I'm already a member of the Tesoro choir...I hope to be making my donation sometime in the next few weeks. I like both the new look and features. Who can complain about 2.2 pounds and the quick response?

I grew up in Gardena Ca and spent a lot of time in the Mojave desert with my grandparents who owned and operated a small gold mine outside of Randsburg. I was immediately drawn to the Mojave the first time I saw the thread.

HDD

I might have to join before the summer is out. I have the old silver sabre II, I can't imagine this having anything on it but you never know. If they had the 9x8 coil back in the sabre day, it might have been a whole 'nother cult following.

Does anyone have the 11x8 RSD coil to try with the Mojave ,that have a Mojave or are soon getting one ?

How long do you think it will be before the mods begin ?They put a 10 turn pot on the ground balance for the Cibola, I did not see that coming but they did it and it seems to work well for those who have done it. I guess we will have to wait and see where the mods takes it.

yep - got one in 5 pin...

Does anyone have the 11x8 RSD coil to try with the Mojave ,that have a Mojave or are soon getting one ?

..And my Mojave should be here any day. Was supposed to be today, but was a no show. Mine was shipped "FedEx Smart Post", which seems pretty slow.

The 11x8 isn't my favorite coil, but I'll check it out on the Mojave...after it shows up. If you haven't heard anything from anyone after a while remind me to try it out and give my thoughts. :neutral:

Back
Top Bottom