14K Gold Surprise

Savannah Harps

I dug and flung out of the wash area a 69-70 signal on the Deus 2. Lost the signal, turned around back toward the water and got a 49-50 signal. Dug it and there was a 14K Gold Pearl and Diamond Ring. Never did find the first signal- gone.

Here is the video of the hunt:

Attachments

• 14K Surprise 1.jpg
    14K Surprise 1.jpg
    49.8 KB · Views: 393
  • 14K Surprise 2.jpg
    14K Surprise 2.jpg
    39.3 KB · Views: 389
  • 14K Surprise 3.jpg
    14K Surprise 3.jpg
    23 KB · Views: 378
  • 14K Surprise 4.jpg
    14K Surprise 4.jpg
    20.2 KB · Views: 391
  • 14K Surprise 7.jpg
    14K Surprise 7.jpg
    57.8 KB · Views: 383
Congratulations Savannah, you seem to be doing quite well for yourself! Do you have much competition for the good stuff on your beaches? According to others on here and on youtube, it seems like the numbers of beach hunters has really exploded over the last few years. I think the hobby in general has exploded due to Curse of Oak Island and Youtubers. After all, that's how I got started.

:dingding: I had seen your video. That pearl ring is really lovely.

Congratulations Savannah, you seem to be doing quite well for yourself! Do you have much competition for the good stuff on your beaches? According to others on here and on youtube, it seems like the numbers of beach hunters has really exploded over the last few years. I think the hobby in general has exploded due to Curse of Oak Island and Youtubers. After all, that's how I got started.

I don't think new comers are making as big of an impact on finds as people think though. From what I've seen most people pickup something like a cheap minelab, use it a handful of times then their interest falls away without ever really finding much.
The real impact imho is the price of gold is so high, it's forcing people into non precious metals

I don't think new comers are making as big of an impact on finds as people think though. From what I've seen most people pickup something like a cheap minelab, use it a handful of times then their interest falls away without ever really finding much.
The real impact imho is the price of gold is so high, it's forcing people into non precious metals

There certainly does seem to be a lot of Tungsten, Stainless, etc. being found on the youtube beach hunts that I watch. I think the 20 and 30 somethings are definitely turning away from gold/silver.

I dug and flung out of the wash area a 69-70 signal on the Deus 2. Lost the signal, turned around back toward the water and got a 49-50 signal. Dug it and there was a 14K Gold Pearl and Diamond Ring. Never did find the first signal- gone.

Here is the video of the hunt:

I am sitting here on this new hip, and you are killing me.....STOP IT :cool3:

Don't stop your roll!

Back
Top Bottom