• Forum server maintanace Friday night.(around 7PM Centeral time)
    Website will be off line for a short while.

You may need to log out, log back in after we're back online.

Some keepers this week

KingTotsalot

Official Tot Lot King
Forum Supporter
Mabelvale, south of Little Rock, Arkansas
Sure beats the 5 blank boxes last week! :laughing::laughing:

All the boxes had some NIFCs, but nothing KT cared to keep so no pics of them. But Box 3 had 1 40%er and Box 4 had 2 40%ers. More additions to the Royal Treasure Chest for the year!

Enjoy the pic this week. They are nice ones! :D:D

Attachments

• CRH 12 14 2017 3 40%ers.jpg
    CRH 12 14 2017 3 40%ers.jpg
    73.3 KB · Views: 175
Congrats on the silver.. it keeps the fun in crh.. for a change of pace.. I have a box on dollar coins coming next week.. Never searched $1 b4.. Probably try filling a collectors book.. something I can give the grandkids..

Sure beats the 5 blank boxes last week! :laughing::laughing:

All the boxes had some NIFCs, but nothing KT cared to keep so no pics of them. But Box 3 had 1 40%er and Box 4 had 2 40%ers. More additions to the Royal Treasure Chest for the year!

Enjoy the pic this week. They are nice ones! :D:D

Congrats on the silver additions to the treasury !

Congrats on the silver.. it keeps the fun in crh.. for a change of pace.. I have a box on dollar coins coming next week.. Never searched $1 b4.. Probably try filling a collectors book.. something I can give the grandkids..

That would be interesting...wondering if you might get some Saqs in with your other $ coins, and maybe some Susan B's also?? :?::?:

That would be interesting...wondering if you might get some Saqs in with your other $ coins, and maybe some Susan B's also?? :?::?:
I will find out Monday. Hopefully a few 1979 wide rim

Sent from my SM-G930VL using Tapatalk

Nice job KT XD Just got done with finals yesterday, so maybe I can now find time to detect :P Glad to see you're still hauling in :D

Congrats on the few Silver you managed to find. I can only imagine how full your "Royal Treasure Chests" are getting. :D

Nice job KT XD Just got done with finals yesterday, so maybe I can now find time to detect :P Glad to see you're still hauling in :D

Ahhh, Sir Donneybrook! Glad to hear you have wrapped up another successful college semester! Best of luck to you over the Holiday Season...hope you find some goodies!

If we get a nice day of weather later this week or right after Christmas, KT has his eyes on two major money-yielding totlots that He has not searched in 2 years, so there should be a bounty of loot to pillage! :laughing::laughing: It will all be clad, but that KT would be happy with!

Back
Top Bottom