Friendly Metal Detecting Forums   Deteknix
List all sponsors

Go Back   Friendly Metal Detecting Forums > Metal Detecting > Coinshooters and Relic Hunters

Notices

Old 12-13-2019, 11:16 PM
Elite Member

Originally Posted by GroundSweeper View post
Dang Trapper, your a machine! Never disappoint!
Congrats on that fob and ring - very unique and cool. The pile-o-silver is the whipped cream on the pumpkin pie (time to pick one up again I suppose!). Super congrats man.
Great pictures and hunting!
Thank you Jeff for your very kind words. Since retirement I think I have been living a dream. If it is, I just hope I don't wake up. Trapper
Originally Posted by cellrdwellr View post
Woah! My eyes hurt from all those shiny photo's jack great hunting, congrats! Hope you all have a wonderful holiday!
Appreciate the reply Jeff, thank you. Been living life really right as the shiny has been pretty common of late. I really hope the weather will allow a little more hunt time before ice up takes complete hold. Trapper
Originally Posted by Wom 27 View post
I gotta wash my hands now.
Thank you for your reply Wom. Been hunting with two pair of gloves of late along with a hand warmer between them. Not only does it help in keeping the hands warm but also keeps them pretty darn clean. Trapper

Old 12-14-2019, 07:18 AM
Elite Member

Cool spot and cool ring 👍

Old 12-15-2019, 03:28 PM
Elite Member

Originally Posted by Jeffrey D. View post
Nice finds Trapper! The ground is starting to freeze up here in northeast Ohio. I was hoping for one more day of detecting before the ground is frozen, but judging by the 10 day weather forecast, I think its time to hang up the detector until March.
Thank you Jeff for the reply. Ground here is pretty much locked up. Still I have some hope the we will get a reprieve with a warm up that will allow just a little more hunting. May have to plan some southern road trips though to keep my sanity. Trapper
Originally Posted by JAK View post
Wow Trapper...many great finds as usual. I think you need a wide angle camera lens to capture all those finds into one photo. Congrats!
Very kind words John, thank you. Got one more hunting report to do before a rap up for the year. A wide angle lens would help for sure with that one. Trapper
Originally Posted by claddy View post
Cool spot and cool ring 👍
Appreciate your reply Claddy, thank you. Have dug my share of Sterling Rings over the years but have only a couple of Signet's in my collection. The school site where it was dug has as of now bestowed upon me now 17 Silver Coins along with the Ring. Trapper