Nokta simplex warranty

I have one but it doesn’t say if it’s transferable. There website has more info than what came with the unit.

I have one but it doesn’t say if it’s transferable. There website has more info than what came with the unit.

Thank you Solong . I read the warranty and I saw nothing as to wether it was transferrable or not . I just saw two years . I'm going to take it as it is not transferrable .
It looks like a nice detector and at a very reasonable price .

Why wouldn't the Warranty be transferable unless it states that it is not?
With a valid receipt, I would think you're good! Nokta Makro is involved and responds to issues. It just takes time from my experience.

Why wouldn't the Warranty be transferable unless it states that it is not?
With a valid receipt, I would think you're good! Nokta Makro is involved and responds to issues. It just takes time from my experience.

Thanks for your input Beachunter it's much appreciated . The lack of a specific written statement regarding wether or not it is transferrable by Nokta still leaves the question up in the air for me . Perhaps they will clarify this matter soon .
This question never even crossed my mind until I saw a used one for sale on another forum for $210.00 . It got snapped up quickly .

Thanks for your input Beachunter it's much appreciated . The lack of a specific written statement regarding wether or not it is transferrable by Nokta still leaves the question up in the air for me . Perhaps they will clarify this matter soon .
This question never even crossed my mind until I saw a used one for sale on another forum for $210.00 . It got snapped up quickly .

You're welcome Soil Surgeon. I see your point and you're probably right.

It is transferable. If you have a receipt, we base the 2 year on the receipt date. If not, we ask for the serial number and base it on the date it left our factory. Hope this helps!

It is transferable. If you have a receipt, we base the 2 year on the receipt date. If not, we ask for the serial number and base it on the date it left our factory. Hope this helps!

Thank you for your helpful and quick response . That is great that the warranty is transferable . Congratulations on the release of the Simplex+ . You've got a winner there .

Back
Top Bottom