Alabama Adventure

aviationgale

Elite Member
Well for thanksgiving this year I decided to take a trip to North Alabama where one of my friends live. But this was not a "regular' get together, she did not know I was coming her way. Only because I wanted to hunt these 2 spots one being a Court Yard. Well we get there and go to unpack and the arm cuff on the AT Pro was busted. Take it inside the hotel room and was untangling the headphones and yep one of the wires broke on that. Well I was 2 seconds into having a meltdown right there. The hubs assured me we' d get it fixed. I mean total panic every cuss word I knew was where I was at that very moment. So we head out trying to find a shop that might have M Ding stuff none to be found so Home Depot we went. Finally got it rigged together and somehow got those tiny wires together and taped up. Trust me I thought I was gonna have a stroke trying to get those put back together. But it finally fell together and I got to go. I did find 1 silver at the Court house, that place was loaded with pennies. I finally said no more pennies I can't do it anymore. I got the 2 pieces I need ordered this morning, next time I'm bringing the Bounty Hunter 505 for a backup. I just got real lucky this time.

Attachments

• 1128192028-780x1040.jpg
    1128192028-780x1040.jpg
    41 KB · Views: 434
  • 1128192028a-780x1040.jpg
    1128192028a-780x1040.jpg
    35.3 KB · Views: 397
  • 1128192030_Burst01-780x1040.jpg
    1128192030_Burst01-780x1040.jpg
    37.4 KB · Views: 391
You have more patience than I do, to have dug all those pennies. I'd have started rejecting any signals less than 6" deep ! haha

That sure was a lot of digging !! Glad you managed the silver after all that work. After the first 20 or so pennies, I think I would have discriminated them out.:yes: Glad to see you were able to get the detector patched up.

Thank you everyone. Yes a lot of pennies, but it was like there was a blanket of them. They were EVERYWHERE !! I only had 4 hours to do this court yard and it is big and not knowing if there was soil added I figured just take what you can get. I'll revisit it at another time and maybe go over where I have been and MAYBE I'll get a nice deep signal, and MAYBE it'll be something good. Apaarently they have been having trade days at this site forever so my guess is that is why there are so many pennies.

What a wonderful Hunt and write up AG! :clapping::clapping: I could feel your technical pain from here! Good on your Hubby getting everything fixed! He sounds like a good steady reliable partner for you!

Back
Top Bottom