• Forum server maintanace Friday night.(around 7PM Centeral time)
    Website will be off line for a short while.

You may need to log out, log back in after we're back online.

New member from louisiana..

SteveRoyer

How is everyone's year going sofar, I just moved to Louisiana in august from Pennsylvania. Now that I am settled in a bit and weather is looking up I can start MDing. Just have to start my research over and find the good hotspots lol. Would love to see the most recent finds from other members sofar this year...

What part of Louisiana do you now live ? I have cousins with your last name but I'm thinking you don't have the French pronunciation like they do. I live in Texas but visit Louisiana quite often as that is my home state.

I live in pineville...right outside of alexandria... Yes my last name is french but not pronounced that way.....maybe distant relatives at so.epoint in the tree lol

fmdfwelcome.gif
... from the cold and snowy state of Minnesota!
lotsasnow.gif
trucksnow.gif
We're glad that you have joined us.
yes.gif
Happy hunting!
mds.gif

How is everyone's year going sofar, I just moved to Louisiana in august from Pennsylvania. Now that I am settled in a bit and weather is looking up I can start MDing. Just have to start my research over and find the good hotspots lol. Would love to see the most recent finds from other members sofar this year...

Welcome to the party! Here's a nice little article on conducting some research. Hope you find a hot spot near your home!

Welcome from NW Louisiana. I live, work, and hunt around Shreveport and East Texas. If you are ever planning to hunt this area let me know, I’ll hunt with you.

Back
Top Bottom