Anyone ever find one this small?

Wom 27

Elite Member
Never found a crotall bell this small before. It’s almost exactly the same as a quarter. Also found these fishing weights. They look different to me. anyone know if they’re common? D5D070EF-13E0-4083-A908-89122AEBC662.jpeg

CA90C39C-22F9-4B58-BB2C-F983740B57EB.jpeg

94A823F7-D822-4044-A2F1-FC345924C984.jpeg

F496C7F6-3B55-47F0-A27A-03F924ACC5DF.jpeg

In my region it looks like Chinese medieval...
But our made in form of dragons, frogs etc.
One of them was with the teeth inside. Real teeth
I think it's very old

I’ve found a half dozen that size. I carry one in each pocket when Christmas shopping, folks turn their head! Have given some away.

not to hijack a thread but curious. we never find crotall bells in the south , Georgia where i live, actually Central-south Georgia.

Are they just for Sleighs? we dont have sleighs in our climate. i have found and seen ox knobs, cow bells, modern jingle bells junk, small non electric type doorbells with a hook and chain on clapper for the mailman, even kitty cat bells to warn birds, but never found a crotall.

not to hijack a thread but curious. we never find crotall bells in the south , Georgia where i live, actually Central-south Georgia.

Are they just for Sleighs? we dont have sleighs in our climate. i have found and seen ox knobs, cow bells, modern jingle bells junk, small non electric type doorbells with a hook and chain on clapper for the mailman, even kitty cat bells to warn birds, but never found a crotall.

They are not for sleighs . Best I can tell, they’re for reigns ! Try google

Back
Top Bottom