New Ohio Member

Slickdust

Good evening everyone,
I’m just getting my feet wet. I’ve had a run of the mill detector which didn’t get much use, if any at all. A friend sparked some interest so now I’m doing some research before I make the plunge and go all in. Looking forward to all I see on this forum. Any additional advice would be greatly welcomed.

Welcome from NW Ohio!! Do your research on your machines and purchase what you can afford. Also do your research on location that will increase your chances of finding cool stuff.

Welcome to the forum from Pittsburgh, Pa. If budget permits the Equinox is a very good and popular machine. Many members here use them. The 800 is a little more but the 600 will more than get the job done. Good luck, Mark

Welcome from Maryland. There is a ton of helpful info on this site and helpful people also. I was given this advice and it worked well for me. Get a easy to use good basic detector. Use it and see if you like it and have the time to stick with it. Than if you do like it as I did. Buy a up grade model and use your first detector for a back up and anyone that may want to try detecting with you will be able to use it.

Give a look at USA company they make good products!

Back
Top Bottom