Nickel Grand Slam with the Nox 800!

Looks like a fun hunt! I always set my nickel window to 11,12, and 13.
Thanks NC!
Great hunt bud!
Thanks Matt!
Great finds and a great video to go with it...congrats on the sweet variety of nickels!
Thanks JAK!
BAM!! enjoy the nickel mania. Nice Job!!
Thanks Mike!
Nice job! I've not done that yet
Thanks Tpmetal!
A very nice hunt.

Thanks for sharing.

Nox= nickel killer!!

Another Nox success story.
Thanks TNSS!
Reworking old digs and you found a lot of success Dewayne. the new ride does have some advantages. Congrats on the Nickle Grand Slam. It does not happen very often. Trapper
Thanks Trapper!
Great finds! That is quite an accomplishment, I have yet to find a shield nickel

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk
Thanks BlackRain! I don't find many of them. I think thats only the 3rd or 4th one I've found in my 30 years of detecting. They just don't pop up around here very often for whatever reason.
Nickel grand slam is a difficult one to accomplish...congrats on a excellent hunt!
Thanks Captain!
The Nox loves nickles!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Yessir it does! Thanks!
Wow! Don’t see many nickel quads posted. Nice.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Thanks Jerry!
Nice job with the nickel slam !!!!

Yeah sometimes you just have to go back and hit the old spots and that's whats gonna be left the low tones and iffy signals.....
I had my fun the last few years snatching up all the nice sweet high tones with the CTX...Now I return to those spots and have to settle for some nickels and maybe some deep pennies......
I did the same today....snagged a bus token and surprisingly a decent V nickel....she might even cough up a date tomorrow......
Thanks bobac! Yeah I sure was hoping to hit more silver, but it seems that we've already vacuumed most of those up with the CTX's on the first few hunts there. I'm not complaining though.. I still like digging the low tones. :cheers:
Nice! Still looking for my first shield!
Thanks ISU! Good luck, hope you land one soon!
That looks like a great place to hunt, Congrats on the grand slam!
Thanks Ron! It really has been a neat place to hunt.

We heard that NOX is a nickel Killer! Well, there you go! Cant remember the last Nickel Grand Slam posted? Its not a common thing to accomplish at all..less common than finding a Silver Dollar even, maybe less than a Gold Coin as well?....

Should be a Nickel Grand Slam Club!...Like only about 3 qualifiers though, and now you are one of them!! Hey, Congratulations Rattlehead!!

Thanks Mud! I was happy to get it. We just don't find many Shield Nickels around here so seeing it pop out along with all the other nickels was really surprising! A fun hunt for sure. :cheers:

Really nice digs Rattlehead! I'd say you had a great hunt despite the lack of shiny stuff. I really enjoy digging nickels and a shield is still riding high on my list.

Looks like with the deep silver prowess of the 3030 and the taste for nickels the Equinox has, you should have the coin realm running for cover!

HH! :aok:

Really nice digs Rattlehead! I'd say you had a great hunt despite the lack of shiny stuff. I really enjoy digging nickels and a shield is still riding high on my list.

Looks like with the deep silver prowess of the 3030 and the taste for nickels the Equinox has, you should have the coin realm running for cover!

HH! :aok:

Thanks Oldsjunkie! Yeah I'm debating putting my Deus up for sale. I think those two machines have all the bases covered pretty well. At least for the types of hunting I do.

Congrats on the grand slam and the other neat finds! You never see anyone posting up so many different nickels from one hunt!

Back
Top Bottom