First Hole of 2022 Silver #1 FTY

JNimons

Forum Supporter
Woke up this morning to rain. As soon as it stopped, I was out the door. Foggy and 55 on 1/1!

Headed to a junky pounded park. not 20 feet from my truck I isolate a high tone in the iron. Flip the plug....Silver baby! 1st hole of the year! Doesn't matter that it's a '64 Rosie!

I could not wait for '21 to be over. By far the worst year of my life! I'm taking that Rosie as a sign that things will be better in '22. May make a necklace out of it and hang it from the mirror in my truck!

Heck yeah! Congrats on the first one and may the new year bring you many more!

SWEET! Congrats. My first coin of 2022 was a silver dime as well- it was in the third hole dug so you win! Actually we both won! Good luck in 2022.:chaplin:

Heck yeah! Congrats on the first one and may the new year bring you many more!

Thank you NC! Hope I didn't 30 second jinx the 22 detecting year!

SWEET! Congrats. My first coin of 2022 was a silver dime as well- it was in the third hole dug so you win! Actually we both won! Good luck in 2022.:chaplin:

Congrats on your silver as well Charlie! Happy New Year

Great way to start the year. Congrats on the silver Rosie. Good luck, Mark

Thanks Mark! Good luck to you also!

Nothing like waking up to a silver in the morning...congrats!

Thanks JAK...pleasant surprise!

Equinox is the real deal in iron! Sure beats my At pro in iron!

Metal addict...It is a beast in the iron. This past year I've done a lot of colonial homesite. It has taught me a lot about hunting in iron. A trick I saw online that has been my second program in iron is to use beach 1. I keep it in all metal with iron bias 2 recover speed 8. It took me a little getting used too, but seems to really help the low tones pop out of the iron. My button finds have more than doubled using this mode. Maybe it's in my head, but it works for me.

Surprised Tom hasn't chimed in yet, so I'll do it for him. You see, now you've set a precedent. First hole of the second hunt NEEDS to be a Merc. First hole of the third hunt MUST be a Barber. First hole of fourth hunt HAS to be a seated...

Well, you get the idea:laughing:

Nothing better than Silver in the hole but the very first hole of the year, well that's just outstanding. Congrats on a great start John to the new year. Trapper

Back
Top Bottom