• Forum server maintanace Friday night.(around 7PM Centeral time)
    Website will be off line for a short while.

You may need to log out, log back in after we're back online.

I am giving away a metal detector...

Matt (NH)

I am not sure if I am allowed to even do this here, but this is one of the only forums online for metal detecting I still visit so I will give it a shot. Admin feel free to remove, move, or just scold me if needed, just realize my intentions are good here.

I am doing a giveaway on my YouTube channel very soon and I wanted to share. I am giving away a entry level metal detector in the next couple of weeks. I have been in this hobby a long time and have accumulated a LOT of equipment. Rather than sell these items for cash, I would rather give them away to people that have always wanted to get into the hobby, but did not due to the expenses necessary. I remember how much I had to save in order to buy my first detector as a young man, and that was back in the early 90's...

Thanks and good luck out there!

https://youtu.be/eyiJqhRDz9Q

maybe too little too late, but I would suggest having a drawing on the forum, with an age limit.....if allowed and keep it in the family here. Wouldn't it even be cool to have the youngsters enter by writing a letter stating why they would like to have the detector, to include a little picture (drawn).;)

I am moving this to Member Links which is where Youtube links reside.

I'll also leave a one day redirect to give you a chance to read this.

I am not sure if I am allowed to even do this here, but this is one of the only forums online for metal detecting I still visit so I will give it a shot. Admin feel free to remove, move, or just scold me if needed, just realize my intentions are good here.

I am doing a giveaway on my YouTube channel very soon and I wanted to share. I am giving away a entry level metal detector in the next couple of weeks. I have been in this hobby a long time and have accumulated a LOT of equipment. Rather than sell these items for cash, I would rather give them away to people that have always wanted to get into the hobby, but did not due to the expenses necessary. I remember how much I had to save in order to buy my first detector as a young man, and that was back in the early 90's...

Thanks and good luck out there!

https://youtu.be/eyiJqhRDz9Q

How/where do I signup?

Back
Top Bottom