Gold Prospecting with The History Channel

cool. I met both Steve and Chris Gholson on my trip to Stanton a few years back.

cool

Well did you find gold Terry,nice pick's,i have alway's had an interest in gold nugget hunting,also have pan's,just havn.t found a place to go close by,looking forward to the show,keep us informed,i want to see it,Earl

Terry, do you know the name of that battery powered amp/speaker that Chris is using? Seems like it would be a battery saver for the detector plus it would come in handy for detectors without volume controls.

"Yeah, I brought my Vaquero" :laughing:

Javelinas = feisty. Maybe Taurus should name their next revolver the Javelina do Morte

i want to be terry soloman. seems like he's got the most exciting life ever. i will be watching this show and living vicariously through terry.(much jealously) looks like it will be a good show.

Hi Terry, Can't wait to see the show! You keep us excited about the hobby and give us incentive to keep on trying to find that elusive ring or coin. However, the show could include a lady, to give it a little added interest! lol :)

Don't Leave Home Without It!

"Yeah, I brought my Vaquero" :laughing:

Javelinas = feisty. Maybe Taurus should name their next revolver the Javelina do Morte

I LOVE my Vaquero.. :cool:

Attachments

• MyVaq.jpg
    MyVaq.jpg
    87.9 KB · Views: 176
Careful what you wish for Bob!

i want to be terry soloman. seems like he's got the most exciting life ever. i will be watching this show and living vicariously through terry.(much jealously) looks like it will be a good show.

:shock: I look over my shoulder every thirty-five seconds Bob, hoping I don't see one of my ex-wives! :laughing: Thanks for the kind words, and I'll let everyone know when they give me an air date!

Hey Terry,
You mentioned that you brought the Sand Shark with you. Was she hungry? how did she work out?

Overall very pleased!

Hey Terry,
You mentioned that you brought the Sand Shark with you. Was she hungry? how did she work out?

I only got about seven-hours of testing in with it, but got a few very nice surprises during depth tests in the Rich Hill soils with raw gold nuggets of various sizes. I'm writing a piece about it, and I can say that even Robert Martensen from Tesoro, was suprised We could detect sub-gram gold as deep as we did! :cool:

I found a lot of bullets, an old Mercury Dime from 1930-something, and a lot of old cans, boot nails, and barbed wire! Check out my thread, "So You Want To Be a Nuggetshooter?" :laughing:

Back
Top Bottom