Has anyone here ever found a Seated dollar?

giphy.gif

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

That’s it Kev . Monster up and go get em 👍

Attachments

• FB6EA5F9-B1A7-46BF-9935-30B71762C7F5.jpg
    FB6EA5F9-B1A7-46BF-9935-30B71762C7F5.jpg
    173.4 KB · Views: 497
  • D2AC6045-0D52-48E4-B9DB-7CF3857759F0.jpg
    D2AC6045-0D52-48E4-B9DB-7CF3857759F0.jpg
    70.8 KB · Views: 546
That’s it Kev . Monster up and go get em 👍

Dude, you know that would kill me on the spot!:lol: I’ve been extremely fortunate to find the oldies I’ve found, but THAT might be a stretch....it continues to elude the best hunters out there, who are mostly members right here on this forum.
Hey! I just got a new GoPro yesterday to replace my cube. The Hero7 Black is on super sale at Wally World, go get one already! It’s beyond nice and easy to operate(as long as Bert is there..);) You need to film your escapades so we can keep an eye on what you’re doing...and where!

Ok Kevin, what ? are we having dreams of grandeur or what. A rare bird I'm sure. I do remember a Trade dollar find on Vaughn Garrets find of the month Apr.of 16. But don,t remember ever seeing one posted here. I know I won't give up Mding til I find one. Good luck Mark

Man it sure would be amazing to dig one. Its right up there with a gold coin on my bucket list...

The top of my list! And specifically, one that shipped to China, got a countermark and then returned to the US and lost. That is my number one (said with all seriousness).

You won't give up MDing if you find one, either! :laughing:

Yeah, they are tough to find. I've only dug a few... Sorry, but I no longer have them, and don't have any pics...or witnesses. :cool3:

Yeah....give up metal detecting.....:lol::lol::lol: That’s a knee slapper right there Mark! Didn’t take long for Blaise to pinch you on that one!:lol:

Back
Top Bottom